Start talking #3 officially | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start talking #3 officially

Very ridiculous. Also scheme is a big part of it. Gailey had a scheme for Fitz, his scheme is horrible for Tua. We need a scheme similar to what the Saints run.
Correct.
Tua is known for roll out accurate. How many roll out were called in LV and the Buf games?

I know its far fetch, but i feel Gailey is out to put Tua down.

The first line replied to my post, so I'll only address that one. Again, you don't really know about those teams. They may or may not have moved on yet. Not sure any of those teams have even made a final decision to get a QB. Speculation ... decent speculation, but not fact. At the end of the day, we don't really know.
I am being polite... Don't take it the wrong way.
Whats your point really? Of cause these are all speculations. Thats what we do around here.

Correct.
Tua is known for roll out accurate. How many roll out were called in LV and the Buf games?

I know its far fetch, but i feel Gailey is out to put Tua down.
Not sure its that far fetched. Gailey is a veteran, I could see him favoring the veteran Fitz

I am being polite... Don't take it the wrong way.
Whats your point really? Of cause these are all speculations. Thats what we do around here.
My point is that I had an original contingency, that only if there were 3 or more (really 4 or more) players of interest for us to attain leverage.

It was countered with a fictitious list of teams where someone speculated a team should want to draft a QB, including teams like Detroit, Atlanta and Philadelphia ... very speculative at best. It's not a counter really. It's still speculation. My original contingency remains in place. It would have been better received if someone had said, "what about the possibility that lots of teams (pure speculation) might want a specific QB and fear he will be gone by the 4th pick." If someone had phrased it like that, it would be clear it was speculation, not someone trying to suggest my original contingency was somehow wrong.

Anyone more familiar with dudes happen to know if there's a large gap in pass blocking between them? I would prefer the guy who doesn't get destroyed like Ahmed did last week.

As pass blocking is easily the most teachable skill for RBs, I would prefer the one with more skill running the ball.

Not sure its that far fetched. Gailey is a veteran, I could see him favoring the veteran Fitz
Thats why I favor get rid of Chan and Fitz the same time.
If Tua turns out to be a bust, no no I am still a Tua fan, have Fitz hanging around is not doing us any good. So he can comes in the second half and win us a game or two more? Big deal. I am not content with good enough to compete for playoff spot. I want to be in contention fot SB.

You cannot be serious. Harris over Etienne? Lol. Compare the two vids and honestly say which one looks better.

Back at ya.

In fact, judging from what I’ve been reading on this site lately I’m far from being in the minority.

Lastly, I don’t need to compare vids. I actually follow the sport pretty avidly and have followed those two programs and those two players for a long while. And, yes, I like Harris as a better fit for MIA.

Have fun comparing “highlight videos” and thinking you know a little something from it. From now on I suggest trying to instigate arguments with somebody else.

As you were.

Can you explain why?
I personally like najee Harris better for miami as well, I don't think you can go wrong with either one though. However, I think Najee's frame is a lot better suited for being a power back. Honestly, rather than drafting Etienne, I think we should take a hard look at Aaron Jones in free agency very similar type players.

Back
Top Bottom