Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Dam they score less points on offense than we do.

Well they had their third string QB in the last 4 games and the one game Darnold did play in he played against the 2nd best defense in football. So let’s not celebrate too much

Here is how I see the remaining games:

@ Chargers (SNF) - L (with 3rd String QB)
BYE
Dolphins - W
Colts - L
Rams - L
@ Browns - L
@ Bengals - W
Browns - W
@ Cardinals - L
Bills - L
@ Jets - W
@ Ravens - L

That has them at 5-11... Likely not Top 5, but probably Top 10 pick.

Here is how I see the remaining games:

@ Chargers (SNF) - L (with 3rd String QB)
BYE
Dolphins - W
Colts - L
Rams - L
@ Browns - L
@ Bengals - W
Browns - W
@ Cardinals - L
Bills - L
@ Jets - W
@ Ravens - L

That has them at 5-11... Likely not Top 5, but probably Top 10 pick.
I see Cleveland exacting some revenge and winning both

Got lucky this time, Pittsburg 3rd string QB looks better than the 2nd, I thought Baltimore was a good team the way they beat us, I don't think that anymore....

Jets just spent a ton of money in FA and they not winning, Gase should be fired....can't believe how wrong everyone was on him.

If we don't get Tua this tank is a failure, we win 3-5 games this tank is a failure and were looking at a 4 or 5 year rebuild thats bound to fail if we can't get our hands on a great QB

They will beat cards and split against colts and rams

Got lucky this time, Pittsburg 3rd string QB looks better than the 2nd, I thought Baltimore was a good team the way they beat us, I don't think that anymore....

Jets just spent a ton of money in FA and they not winning, Gase should be fired....can't believe how wrong everyone was on him.

If we don't get Tua this tank is a failure, we win 3-5 games this tank is a failure and were looking at a 4 or 5 year rebuild thats bound to fail if we can't get our hands on a great QB
The tank is not a failure if we don’t get Tua - and we still have a real shot at the no.1 overall

If they manage to win 3-5 games then it just means everyone accusing them of tanking were not only wrong, but also underestimated the coaching staff and roster. It would mean the team improved a lot and has more talent than most thought.

Imagine that, a team like NYJ went all in on FA while the Dolphins went a totally different direction and might be better. And with more of a future considering all the draft picks.

Too funny... Where are all the Minkah minions???

I was hard on the Minkah wagon but after his initial flashes in Pittsburgh I don't see the same kid anymore. He was better coming out of college as a safety than he is now. If you watch him now he's always walking around, he doesn't break on anything, and he just isn't very good. He doesn't jump off the screen like an Earl Thomas or Jamal Adams.

Im totally cool with that pick.

Back
Top Bottom