Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

I can easily see this as Top 8 pick, which gives us so much value. We’re talking the difference of future (2021) 1st or 2nd round picks because of 1/2 extra wins by Pittsburgh.

Gives you something to root for each week. Let’s hope top 8 and then we turn Minkah into a 2021 1st + a 1st round prospect like Biadasz.

The Steelers are too good of a franchise to win only 5 or 6 games this year even with Ben out. I think they still win 7 -8 games this year.

The Steelers are too good of a franchise to win only 5 or 6 games this year even with Ben out.. I think they still win 7 -8 games this year.

We'll see. Their defense is overrated considering all the talent on it and so is James Conner.

Teams are gonna shut their run game down and force the QB to make plays and they will have to make plenty of them if they expect to win 4 or 5 games, let alone 7 or 8.

We'll see. Their defense is overrated considering all the talent on it and so is James Conner.

Teams are gonna shut their run game down and force the QB to make plays and they will have to make plenty of them if they expect to win 4 or 5 games, let alone 7 or 8.

Yeah, but their Oline is top 5. If they stay healthy, they can win 6-7 games. We'll see how it plays out.

The Steelers are too good of a franchise to win only 5 or 6 games this year even with Ben out. I think they still win 7 -8 games this year.

Absolutely no chance on 7-8. Look at their remaining schedule. Cleveland will beat em twice

Absolutely no chance on 7-8. Look at their remaining schedule. Cleveland will beat em twice

How many times has Cleveland beat the Steelers in the last 20 years? And you think they will beat them twice year this year? Has Cleveland ever done that?

Edit: just checked the last time the Browns swept the Steelers was in 1988.

Yeah, but their Oline is top 5. If they stay healthy, they can win 6-7 games. We'll see how it plays out.

It's a good OLine, but no dynamic running back and inexperienced QB play will likely be a significant hit to their overall ranking.

I was hard on the Minkah wagon but after his initial flashes in Pittsburgh I don't see the same kid anymore. He was better coming out of college as a safety than he is now. If you watch him now he's always walking around, he doesn't break on anything, and he just isn't very good. He doesn't jump off the screen like an Earl Thomas or Jamal Adams.

Im totally cool with that pick.
He’s soft. I see him whiffing every week

How many times has Cleveland beat the Steelers in the last 20 years? And you think they will beat them twice year this year? Has Cleveland ever done that?

Edit: just checked the last time the Browns swept the Steelers was in 1988.
Cleveland is much improved. Way better team than they used to be

Defiantly could sweep the Steelers

Steelers won't win many games this year, Baltimore got popped by the Browns and turned around and beat Pitt in pitt.

We are neck and neck with them in that regard
But they hired Gase after they saw what he did here, and they think they have their QB in Darnold.

Comparing us to them at this point was a ridiculous reply.

If they manage to win 3-5 games then it just means everyone accusing them of tanking were not only wrong, but also underestimated the coaching staff and roster. It would mean the team improved a lot and has more talent than most thought.

Imagine that, a team like NYJ went all in on FA while the Dolphins went a totally different direction and might be better. And with more of a future considering all the draft picks.

Jets dealt with a rash of injuries that couldn’t be predicted, including QB. Dolphins have actually been relatively healthy and still been historically bad.

Back
Top Bottom