Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

But they hired Gase after they saw what he did here, and they think they have their QB in Darnold.

Comparing us to them at this point was a ridiculous reply.

We have seen one game of Darnold. The rest have been from a third string QB. What's your point?

With that loss yesterday, the Steelers are on the verge of a meaningless season... and that can only be a good thing for the pick they traded to us.

They are a couple of losses away from packing it in the rest of the way.

Got lucky this time, Pittsburg 3rd string QB looks better than the 2nd, I thought Baltimore was a good team the way they beat us, I don't think that anymore....

Jets just spent a ton of money in FA and they not winning, Gase should be fired....can't believe how wrong everyone was on him.

If we don't get Tua this tank is a failure, we win 3-5 games this tank is a failure and were looking at a 4 or 5 year rebuild thats bound to fail if we can't get our hands on a great QB

Getting Tua is looking like the top option to this point on getting a franchise QB, but he is far from the only option.

There will be a very large amount of QBs in 2020 that can be good to great QBs.

Josh Rosen experiment is still ongoing, and though he has not yet proven to be a legit franchise QB in the making...there is signs and potential there for him to maybe be just that.

In 2021 with again Miami having multlple 1st round picks, there will again be some good QBs (Including Lawrence, who could end up being better then Tua).

There are plenty of options for Miami, as far as QB, they just have to be smart.

Steelers would have to go 7-4 the rest of the way to get to that 8-8.
And Their Backup QB went out yesterday with a concussion, no?
Gonna be a rough year in Pitt.
Which makes me smile.
I’d agree if I didn’t see the 2 plays that went the Steelers way. The int I could see going ether way, but I would have to say it was incomplete. But that one completion was one of the worst calls I’ve seen this year. If I didn’t know better I’d would of thought it was a pre season game with all penalties in the game.

How many times has Cleveland beat the Steelers in the last 20 years? And you think they will beat them twice year this year? Has Cleveland ever done that?

Edit: just checked the last time the Browns swept the Steelers was in 1988.

As an attorney I'm all about precedent but I'm not sure what the successful Steelers' teams from the 90s, 00s and early portion of this decade have to do with this team, though.

I just realized we play the Steelers on Monday night this year. What a turd burger of a game that will be to watch.

Do yourself a favor and look up the incredible barn burners Miami has coming up. It's going to be the true test of our tank - we face the two top contenders for our pick (Im convinced we absolutely throw away games to NYJs because them having the #1 pick over us would kill Ross)

Pity for the Texans pick
It s gonna be a pretty high one

Do yourself a favor and look up the incredible barn burners Miami has coming up. It's going to be the true test of our tank - we face the two top contenders for our pick (Im convinced we absolutely throw away games to NYJs because them having the #1 pick over us would kill Ross)
they won't be in competition for number one pick at all unless darnold is out for the year. Once they get him back they will win a few. Plus we don't have to throw away games on purpose to lose a game. Our best effort is good enough to get the job done.

Pity for the Texans pick

Luckily we also have their pick next year, and their 2nd.

I’ll take them having a deep playoff run this year if it means some sort of stumble next year.

As an attorney I'm all about precedent but I'm not sure what the successful Steelers' teams from the 90s, 00s and early portion of this decade have to do with this team, though.

I'll believe it when I see it.

I can’t help but believe the Steelers GM has buyers remorse.

Their pick will be their first QB worthy pick since Big Ben. And they don’t have it.

Anyone think he wouldn’t do the reverse trade to get his 1st back?

Pity for the Texans pick

Remember the Texans pick is TWO 1st rounders and a 2nd.
Hate to lose Tunsil...but i think it was the right move without question.

I can’t help but believe the Steelers GM has buyers remorse.

Their pick will be their first QB worthy pick since Big Ben. And they don’t have it.

Anyone think he wouldn’t do the reverse trade to get his 1st back?

Hell no! They can try and praise Fitzpatrick all the want. But ain't no way that kid's play is worth a potention Top 5 pick at this time.

Back
Top Bottom