Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Pittsburgh Defense is solid, but one of the big reasons that they were able to eek out wins was Big Ben and a strong supporting cast. They do not have that this year. I will say that I like the 49ers and think that is a solid team who should be in the mix at the end of the year for a playoff spot, but they played awful and gave the ball up 6 times. Pittsburgh still could not win. That says a ton.

I can see them anywhere from 4-12 to 7-9.

three #1 picks gone/useless)...yet turn a blind eye to the shenanigans taking place right in front of their eyes.

What are you talking about???

The draft bounty we've collected is anything BUT "useless!"

If you consider making high-value trades "shenanigans" then

yeah -- I'm all in! And I guess you're including Thill in the #1 pick mix?

but ain't NO ONE on the planet maintaining that kinda of assessment

other than maybe punk a s s bitch Ireland.

Believe me -- you should be happy!

Is it just me or is this one of the richest QB classes to come out in awhile? It seems like if you're in the Top 10 you're going to get a decent QB on paper.
Possible reason they deferred the last few seasons - Fromm Tua Herbert no particular order

What are you talking about???

The draft bounty we've collected is anything BUT "useless!"

If you consider making high-value trades "shenanigans" then

yeah -- I'm all in! And I guess you're including Thill in the #1 pick mix?

but ain't NO ONE on the planet maintaining that kinda of assessment

other than maybe punk a s s bitch Ireland.

Believe me -- you should be happy!
What are the picks that have resulted from the draft bounty?

'High-value' is hopeful speak for 'potential'. The season hasn't played out, we don't know what place we'll be drafting. We could sneak 3-4 games in...be tied with someone else. Pittsburg could win 6 games (doubtful). Our last #1 picks have been Charles Harris (bust), Tunsil (expendable and gone), Fitzpatrick (expendable and gone). That track record inspires trust in you?

We have a coach that had his best LT playing RT (his worse position)...a RT playing LT (never played there before). A GM signed Mc Donald, who was till on suspension for drugs...extended Jakeem Grant when his position and productivity can be drafted...extended out present LT to a low level starters salary when his position will be drafted (Wirfs).

Right now, Grier and Flores are like guys with a gun, lots of bullets, but no shooting experience.

Let's wait to cheer this tank job...because we could be tanking to draft Chase Young in the 1st. You don't know.

Looking at Pitts schedule. I can see them getting up to 7 wins. They will probably sweep both the Browns and Bengals. They will beat us and probably the Jets and or Bills.

Steelers drop to 0-3

So if the draft were held today they would pick at #4.

We are at #3 behind Jets and Bengals, and we play both of them in a bit

Great stuff
if Steelers pick is lower than top 8 then it is a good trade for us and not so good for them. if the trade falls 8 or above the Steelers can have no complaints about the trade

Tua isn't the only highly rated QB in this draft. Unless they have him rated way higher than the other QB's, I hope they kick the tires to see what teams would be willing to pay for the #1 overall pick...if we end up with it.

I just don't see this myth that you have to take a qb number one to somehow win anything. A scan of the undefeated tams do not have many number one overall picks or even close leading their teams much like the recent super bowl winners not named manning

So far this season, I'm laughing at the Dolphins yet emotionally invested into the Steelers, Texans, and Saints. Crazy. I was rooting so hard for the other winless teams yesterday (excluding Pitt)

Why is Miami behind the other 0-3 teams at this point if the draft was held today?
Other than the record, our margin of defeat is much greater. How is it decided?

What are the picks that have resulted from the draft bounty?

'High-value' is hopeful speak for 'potential'. The season hasn't played out, we don't know what place we'll be drafting. We could sneak 3-4 games in...be tied with someone else. Pittsburg could win 6 games (doubtful). Our last #1 picks have been Charles Harris (bust), Tunsil (expendable and gone), Fitzpatrick (expendable and gone). That track record inspires trust in you?

We have a coach that had his best LT playing RT (his worse position)...a RT playing LT (never played there before). A GM signed Mc Donald, who was till on suspension for drugs...extended Jakeem Grant when his position and productivity can be drafted...extended out present LT to a low level starters salary when his position will be drafted (Wirfs).

Right now, Grier and Flores are like guys with a gun, lots of bullets, but no shooting experience.

Let's wait to cheer this tank job...because we could be tanking to draft Chase Young in the 1st. You don't know.

I hope i never get this bitter! Having hope is a great thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom