Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

If Joe Burrow keeps it up, we could see 3 QB's taken in the 1st 5 picks next draft. Burrow threw for 398 yards & 6 TD's yesterday, while leaving early in the 4th quarter.
I've been watching Joe Burrow this year. I like him a bunch. I think he fits our system like a glove! He's like a stronger armed version of Chad Pennington. He doesn't have a big arm, but he's got plenty. Very accurate and makes smart decisions. He's a dark horse QB this year for sure.

Idk Cleveland still has to prove they can beat Pittsburgh, and records go out the window when Baltimore and Pittsburgh play.

I won’t go as far as automatic losses but those close games that have seemed to tilt Pitts way in the past going to be a big struggle to win those this year I’m thinking.

Exactly that's an automatic 4 losses on top of the 0-3 start. So we'll call it 0-7...Where are they going to find 9 wins to finish at least 8-8?
Idk. I just said I will believe it when I see it
Seems like they always pull through to 500 even in down seasons. Prob seems worse cause I live here. I could see sweeping bungles beating cards and fins. That’s four. I could see them splitting with ravens and browns cause division games are always tough. Rams and colts have to come to Pittsburgh. Hope I am totally wrong.

Tired of hearing around here how good mikah is.

No...

He played a much better game at FS that McCain.

He also is a better FS than McCain.

He's playing for a better organization than Miami.

He's playing for a better HC than he has in Miami.

He'll have a better career in Pittsburg than he would have in Miami.

I graciously accept the pick he garnered, but he was right to not buy a ticket to the Titanic.

Seriously, I'm just kidding. But I'm also glad the kid is gone because him and his momma didn't like Miami.

Beyond that -- almost sounds like you're more a Steelers / Minkah fan ???

Whatever. They keep losing I'm a happy Miami fan!

Seems like they always pull through to 500 even in down seasons. Prob seems worse cause I live here. I could see sweeping bungles beating cards and fins. That’s four. I could see them splitting with ravens and browns cause division games are always tough. Rams and colts have to come to Pittsburgh. Hope I am totally wrong.

You could be right..But i watched a team that could barely hang with the 49ers even after the 49ers cough it up like 3x in the RDZ.

Steelers won’t win too many 7-9 or 8-8 at the very best. Most likely worse, Minkah will look to be traded next year.

They’ll have 2 dog fights with Cindy that could go either way.

I mean the difference is not having the franchise QB who can pull out a one win a few extra games. Rudolph does not have the weapons or experience to do it. The talent is yet to be determined in all fairness. Mike Tomlin has made some poor hires and not known to be good at adjustments. Plus they have also played with a slim margin of error and gotten bailed out for their players. This is the kind of season where those flaws start to reveal themselves.

Seriously, I'm just kidding. But I'm also glad the kid is gone because him and his momma didn't like Miami.

Beyond that -- almost sounds like you're more a Steelers / Minkah fan ???

Whatever. They keep losing I'm a happy Miami fan!
No...I'm a Dolphin fan. I'm not a fan of cheering players leaving a bad situation...and we are. I was Tannehill's biggest opposition here, but once he left...he left.

I don't see the fun in fans kicking players on their way out a rickety door, like they had 20/20 vision on what was wrong when the player was here (three #1 picks gone/useless)...yet turn a blind eye to the shenanigans taking place right in front of their eyes.

Good grief! Ya know a team actually has to beat other teams to get wins. They don't just come because thats the way it usually happens.

Back
Top Bottom