Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Cincinnati vs Pittsburgh next week should be telling...Redskins and Cincy are my biggest threats...Of course, Denver's fan base could easily get on board a tank if they're like 0-6.
What wins are you projecting for the Jets??

Many may laugh.

but Jalen Hurts will shoot up in the draft order. Book it

Is it just me or is this one of the richest QB classes to come out in awhile? It seems like if you're in the Top 10 you're going to get a decent QB on paper.

Todays Steelers game was too close for comfort.

Overall their schedule looks fairly tough. They do play the Bengals twice, the Dolphins, Cardinals and Jets. That is at least 3 wins. Still most likely they end up with a top 5 pick or probably worst case a top 10.

We need to send get well soon cards to AJ Green and Sam Darnold, stat!

Agreed! But if you get your franchise QB with the TOP 3 pick then you can afford to go BPA after that.
Considering they would still have the late 1st round pick it's a strong possibility they trade it the Steelers Top 10.

Remember you don't have to get everything in one draft and one offseason.

They could easily be walking into the 2021 draft with THREE #1 picks again.
MYbe they can trade the Steels too pick to the Steels lol

I just can’t see the Steelers finishing under 500. They never do . Even in 2013 they started 0 and 4 and almost made playoffs at 8 and after we lost to jets in season finale.
I know they lost Ben. So maybe it’s possible

I just can’t see the Steelers finishing under 500. They never do . Even in 2013 they started 0 and 4 and almost made playoffs at 8 and after we lost to jets in season finale.
True under Roethlisberger they’ve had at least 8 wins every season

In 2013 they still had Bell, pre crazy Brown, Emmanuel Sanders, Heath Miller, and a just exiting his Prime Troy Polamalu. That's a solid core even without an all pro QB.

They are going to have a major challenge beating Ravens and Cleveland though this year with the backup QB....

They are going to have a major challenge beating Ravens and Cleveland though this year with the backup QB....

Exactly that's an automatic 4 losses on top of the 0-3 start. So we'll call it 0-7...Where are they going to find 9 wins to finish at least 8-8?

Snacking on some crow no doubt!

:lol:
No...

He played a much better game at FS that McCain.

He also is a better FS than McCain.

He's playing for a better organization than Miami.

He's playing for a better HC than he has in Miami.

He'll have a better career in Pittsburg than he would have in Miami.

I graciously accept the pick he garnered, but he was right to not buy a ticket to the Titanic.

Exactly that's an automatic 4 losses on top of the 0-3 start. So we'll call it 0-7...Where are they going to find 9 wins to finish at least 8-8?
Idk Cleveland still has to prove they can beat Pittsburgh, and records go out the window when Baltimore and Pittsburgh play.

Back
Top Bottom