Stop wasting our time with fitzpatrick. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stop wasting our time with fitzpatrick.

No need to rush Tua in. There is plenty of season left. I think ideally Tua starts a few games to end the season. You listed a bunch of reasons why the team isn’t good, but you wanna throw Tua out there and if he doesn’t light it up draft another QB early? We have a ton of needs still on this roster and QB isn’t a top one. I’m as eager to watch Tua as anybody, but I understand the slow game is the smart game with him

When it matters most - not playing The horrid Jets and rebuild Dolphins

You would want him as your starter he is big and white

And of course you want QB who shines in the reg season yet fizzles in the POs - shocker there
What does color got do w playing football. If u good. u good. Give man credit where credit do. I would take him

Joe W @ Joe_W_Dolphins

Why we shouldn’t play Tua until 2021. We need another round of draft picks and FA to solidify the OL/TE/RB position to protect him from stuff like this as much as possible.

Don’t underestimate how Fitzpatrick makes this OL look better than it is by his quick decisions. Tannehill would have been sacked 15 times by now.

I couldn't agree more the hit that Burrows takes there is bone crunching and why Andrew Luck is out of the league before his time. We need that time for are rookies to develop and another rounds of picks/FA's in 2021 with a normal start to a season with a full camp and pre-season games.

He’s taking a lot of those hits of his own doing. Mindset problem in some regards

The team is rallying around Fitz and he is a gamer.
With the oline still in development the staff is wise to keep Tua on the sideline.
The team may be another draft away from Tua taking over in 2021.

TT will start when Flo and O lose faith in RF. no idea when that will be, but has RF EVER played 16 games with fans never seeing the "bad" RF?

We need to see what tua can do now. That way we will know if we need to draft a qb in next years first round of the draft.

I know fitspatrick wasnt the problem against the bills. Rather, he played well. There was a drop by the receiver in the endzone that sealed the game and that wasnt fitspaticks fault.

If tual fails we need to draft a qb in the first round next year and draft defense after that.

Out Dline is weak and its a domino effect right to the corners and safeties..

Parker had a couple nice catches and needs to stay healthy. Gesicky is a beast. Needham needs to stay home playing nintendo instead of making the lives of dolphin fans miserable with that holding penalty on 3rd down.

Many factors acountable for the bills loss. Im not scared of allen but he had the whole day to throw the football and thats a no no. No pass rush whatsoever.

We also need a rb that can dominate in next years draft.

The Oline seems improved for the pass that is...Its struggling to open running lanes for the running game...We have decent rbs though but we also need an upgrade there...

GO PHINS.
I'll tell you what. Learn how to spell the players names and your opinion would be actually considered.

We're trying to win right now. When Tua presents to Flores an opportunity to more likely win, he'll go in.

TT will start when Flo and O lose faith in RF. no idea when that will be, but has RF EVER played 16 games with fans never seeing the "bad" RF?

I'd guess that it will have more to do with the team's record than with any loss of faith. At some point this season this team is going to be out of the playoff race and the pressure will mount to see what the kid can do.

Fitz has gutted it out to such an extent over the past year that I can't see a horrible game or two shifting opinions all that much. Even when he plays poorly the energy is there and the attitude remains positive. Its hard to find anything to not like about the way the man carries himself.

I hope Tua is soaking it all in and gaining something from the experience. Its hard to see this team winning more than 4 games before the bye, and 2-3 seems more likely. If its closer to the latter he should be out there for the final third.

We need to see what tua can do now. That way we will know if we need to draft a qb in next years first round of the draft.

I know fitspatrick wasnt the problem against the bills. Rather, he played well. There was a drop by the receiver in the endzone that sealed the game and that wasnt fitspaticks fault.

If tual fails we need to draft a qb in the first round next year and draft defense after that.

Parker had a couple nice catches and needs to stay healthy. Gesicky is a beast. Needham needs to stay home playing nintendo instead of making the lives of dolphin fans miserable with that holding penalty on 3rd down.

Many factors acountable for the bills loss. Im not scared of allen but he had the whole day to throw the football and thats a no no. No pass rush whatsoever.

The Oline seems improved for the pass that is...Its struggling to open running lanes for the running game...We have decent rbs though but we also need an upgrade there...

GO PHINS.
We aren't drafting a 1st rnd qb next year. Yua is right where he needs to be. On the bench learning from a pro.

Start Tua now. I can’t think is a single reason not to. He’s healthy, the OL is good enough, and he’s has enough time to learn a chunk of the offense. No reason not to start Tua.

Start Tua now. I can’t think is a single reason not to. He’s healthy, the OL is good enough, and he’s has enough time to learn a chunk of the offense. No reason not to start Tua.

I can't wait to see Tua but we might as well wait until Fitzpatricks next stinker. I think against injury depleted Denver could be a great spot to get him in

Longer Fitzpatrick play..that not good new for us as fans..so if u love Fitzpatrick.than u pretty much enjoy 6 to 8 win yr.

GO PHINS.
Just out of curiosity, were you saying the same thing about Josh Rosen after 3 games last year? How did that work out for Josh Rosen?

Maybe Andy Reid isn't a dumbazz after all ... maybe there is something to grooming a QB and putting him into a situation where he is ready to succeed. Seems Pat Mahomes isn't such a terrible model to follow ... but hey, don't let that--or Fitzpatrick's strong performances and strong locker room inspirational support get in the way of torches and pitchforks. This is an internet message board after all.

Back
Top Bottom