Stop wasting our time with fitzpatrick. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stop wasting our time with fitzpatrick.

16 years with no Playoff appearance. He’s either jinxed or very very very average (being nice here)

Tua needs to get in there. If he is fully healthy, which he is if he is not on the injury report, then get him in there. The oline is actually half decent this year and I am ready to see what this kid has. Fitz give his best and all that, but his as a starter in this league should already be over. NFL teams need GREAT to ELITE QB play to progress and compete regularly and we need to see if Tua is that dude as soon as possible.
Agree to a point..Tua needs to see some action, he needs to get his feet wet and knock off rust..I do believe that he may struggle some at first due to the long time off, but the kid is a winner and can make the throws...Don't wait until Fitz is hurt and throw him to the wolves.. Miami is wasting valuable time in getting him some playing time!!

Tua needs to see some action, he needs to get his feet wet and knock off rust.
Don't expect to see Tua this Sunday. He's probably out with whatever's ailing him and he's nowhere close to unseating Fitzpatrick right now anyways.

Good gosh that’s filthy. That’s called fast damn process lol. Flips that wrist and then balls spot on.

I mean spot on. Makes it look easy. Opposite field of his arm side even so across his body. Rediculous.

This wait is so damn painful...and utterly dumb

Good gosh that’s filthy. That’s called fast damn process lol. Flips that wrist and then balls spot on.

I mean spot on

This wait is so damn painful

I bet this is how KC fans felt when Mahomes was on the bench, only difference was Alex Smtih was leading em to the playoffs.

I bet this is how KC fans felt when Mahomes was on the bench, only difference was Alex Smtih was leading em to the playoffs.

I’m not sure pat Mahomes is making that throw that fast from a process stand point. That corner of the end zone ball is sick and utterly defeats coverage

You can’t defend that loft and that placement

I’m not sure pat Mahomes is making that throw that fast from a process stand point. That corner of the end zone ball is sick and utterly defeats coverage

You can’t defend that loft and that placement

I'll never compare any young qb to Patrick. That qb is special to the 10th power.

Back
Top Bottom