Straight up are you happy with #1 pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Straight up are you happy with #1 pick

Yes. Brown was my second choice, but my first choice was off the board(Smith).

I havent really been able to watch Ronnie Brown much but I dont see the comparisons of LT anywhere. I see a JJ Johnson type with more speed. I guess its to be determined

Personally I love the pick, I like that he is a complete back that can run and catch the ball. I think with Morris or Gordon sharing the snaps he will have an immidiate impact.

Absolutely!! How can you not LOVE a top rated player, at a position of need that comes in with a humble team 1st attitude? Strong, fast, versitle GREAT PICK! He can block to protect AJ and slip out to catch a pass. Gruden said he has better hands than any WR in this draft. Personally I think Chucky was trying to trade up to get him not Smith.

love the pick

I love this pick. We needed a running back big time! All the other possible picks were just rumors for other teams to trade up with us. Nick knew we needed a running back.

Mixed opinion... Right now I'm leaning toward liking the pick.

Ronnie Brown
Chris Chambers
Marty Booker
Randy McMichael

We do not have a joke of a offense anymore imo.

Na, im not really happy at all

We coulda got Edwards and traded him to Minnesota for more draft picks. But oh well i guess....

Back
Top Bottom