Straight up are you happy with #1 pick | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Straight up are you happy with #1 pick

I am very happy.

You guys should be def. happy too. Saban is doing the best thing for our offense. Braylon Edwards would have been great, but not as essential an ingredient.

Not me, would have preferred M. Williams, Brown has Curtis Ennis written all over him

I'm disappointed we weren't able to trade down. I like Brown, but would have liked him more at #5 or #7.

CanadaPhinsFan said:
I'm disappointed we weren't able to trade down. I like Brown, but would have liked him more at #5 or #7.
he wouldve been a Bear if we didnt take him there...i wouldve liked to trade too, but im (mike tyson) is-tat-tic.....The S.E.C. ties were too great, we all saw it coming.

Count me in the "Would have liked to trade down, but since we couldn't this was a great pick" camp.

So, umm, yeah, I'm pretty happy.

If we traded down to #7, we would likely not have been able to get a RB.
If we traded down to #9, it'd be close to a certainty.

Ronnie Brown is an outstanding RB. I'm happy.

Amars said:
straight up question.
Absolutely!!!!!
I would have preferred to trade out of the #2 if there was value but Saban has shown that he is nowhere anything like wanny,, thank god !!
:yes:

Marino1983

I am extremely happy with this pick. Ronnie Brown is a franchise runningback that will give our offense some power. We will never regret this pick. With new coaches to build this offense, good recievers, a developing QB, an improved O-Line, and now a soon-to-be star RB, this offense will be way better than last year!

J Tes said:
I know the question wasnt posed to me, but my family lives in Webster and I live in the Park Ave. area. You?

Greece

It's amazing how many Finfans there are here in Rochester.

Back
Top Bottom