Straight up are you happy with #1 pick | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Straight up are you happy with #1 pick

I wanted Smith 1st, then Edwards or Williams. I think having Chambers and Edwards/Williams would have made it easier for Feeley to excel. I know we need a running game as well to help AJ but I just don't have a good feeling about Brown. If Ricky comes back and returns to 02 - 03 form then I'll really be pissed.

at this time i say no....we needed to trade down for more pics...i like brown but something tells me Benson....oh well have a great draft day....i am also from rochester...live in gates........peace

Very happy with the pick. I wanted Brown or Mike Williams.

We're looking at the next L.T.

Very happy with the pick, would have been OK with Edwards but we need RB way more than we need WR. Brown is the man.

I can't believe that some people are not happy with our pick.The last time a back came out that had that much power and speed was Bo Jackson.Not saying he'll be as good but this kid can do it all. Some people say he's got the best hands out of anyone, icluding the WR's in this draft.Now I'm hoping for Bass so he can run behind him.

Ozzy rules!!

everyone wanted to trade down . does anybody realize that if we trade down to the 7 th pick we are stuck holding our balls
everyone after us took all the backs that were left and dont kid yourselves if brown was availible when the titans pick he would not be there @ # 7
so my hat is off to saban this is an outstanding job of not screwing this draft up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROCHESTERPHISH said:
everyone wanted to trade down . does anybody realize that if we trade down to the 7 th pick we are stuck holding our balls
everyone after us took all the backs that were left and dont kid yourselves if brown was availible when the titans pick he would not be there @ # 7
so my hat is off to saban this is an outstanding job of not screwing this draft up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey rochester how about sending me down some zwiegels white hots :)

Back
Top Bottom