Straight up are you happy with #1 pick | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Straight up are you happy with #1 pick

Ronnie Brown Rules!!!!!!!!! Best Possible Pick At # 2 Hands Of A Wr Power Of A Full Back And Finess Of A Tail Back !!!!
Hey D-day I Grew Up In Irondequoit And Currently Live In Greece!!!

I would rather have gotten Benson but I don't think we really could have gone wrong with picking any of the big three rb's

Absolutely ecstatic with the Ronnie Brown pick! This guy instantly transforms this offense into a very balanced and flexible unit. Even more I think he instantly makes this team a playoff contender.

It was either Brown, Benson, or Edwards for me so im happy. I'll be ecstatic if we can land Shazor at #46.

Sorta, Would like to have traded down but sence that did not happen i am ok with the pick.

NO

Bummed and disgusted that we could not sneak Alex Smith past the 9ers who I now officially HATE above all others incliding the Jets and Bills. We saw our franchise QB lost by 1 pick. Because nolan has his ego hurt that Saban was getting all the attention. Hope they blow their cap and go 0-16. Have fun signing a guy who really wanted to be a Dolphin and play for Saban.

I am on the fence with this pick. Would've liked Edwards too. The response at Shula's wasnt too good. Seemed like most people thought we should've gone with Edwards. But, it's Saban's team. He saw Brown first hand several times and he's the one who is building this team. Should add a new dimension to the offense.

I was willing to accept anyone saban picked unless it was rodgers or edwards.. i think he knows better than anyone on this board who will be good.. i mean we all have our guesses and could be right but i trust his "educated guess" over any of ours

I trust Saban, but count me disappointed.

IMO, this team is a minimum of 3 years away from being truly competitive. Three of Ronnie's prime years, assuming he lives up to the expectations. Look at Tomlinson. Great back, right? How did SD do his first 3 seasons? He was incredible, they were awful. His 4th year, after they found a QB, they were good.

I'm assuming that no decent deals could be had to trade down. If that's the case, Saban did well to stay put and take his "best player available". Again, Saban knows way better than I do, you gotta trust him.

No- I want to see him in the NFL first, but I don't believe his runner style translates in the NFL. Going to double his workload (unless Ricky comes back, even then we could have gotten a Fason who's very underrated). As I said, I'll wait and see, but since I have to choose one, it's no.

Very happy. IMHO we've got studs at RB, WR and TE. Now we need a good OL to see if Feeley is the man at QB.

Back
Top Bottom