Straight up are you happy with #1 pick | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Straight up are you happy with #1 pick

Hard to believe Dolphins fans are mad we drafted the highest rated RB in the draft since L.T. .. Gone are the days of RB by committee.. GreenMonster

im not mad with the pick but caddilac is gona be a bette player in the nfl i wish we would of got him

yes..he is not just a runner but a receiver too. LBs will have a lot of mismatch problems.

ROCHESTERPHISH said:
hey d-day where are you from???
i'm a florida guy now but was born and lived in the 10th ward - went to #7 and then webster shroeder - what about you?

so-long-Ricky said:
Love it......I'm just glad that you didn't draft down and get additional picks.

I think Sabans stubborness and ego got the best of him on this one. It was mentioned numerous times that unless he got FULL value of the pick he wouldn't trade down. What was lost in his equation is this particular draft was not top heavy and did not have a clear cut #1, #2, #3, #4, and #5 pick. Which throws off the chart (IMO)

I totally disagree. You need to stick to your guns, and get the right value for any kind of move backwards. The top 5 players may not have been rated as high as in years past, but they were rated that high this year for a reason.

We have went thru 5 years of a Coach/GM willing to sell the farm off for a one time crop, or because they got snookered by better poker players.

Saban stated that Brown was the highest rated player on their board, and it was the biggest need on the team, so unless someone stepped up big time, it was well worth it.

Okay with it, would have liked to trade for picks, but if not it was the best pick!

Well I preferred Benson over Brown!!!

With that said I am split on this. I don't like take a RB at #2. BUt we did need a RB.

He will be a versatile back which is what we need.

I don't mind Ronnie Brown I do mind not having more picks or Brown at #2. I just feel that we could have gotten a better value pick. But, Brown will be good for us.

Back
Top Bottom