Straight up are you happy with #1 pick | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Straight up are you happy with #1 pick

ny_finfan1966 said:
I love this pick. We needed a running back big time! All the other possible picks were just rumors for other teams to trade up with us. Nick knew we needed a running back.

He sure was slick. Let's hope he drafts well through the rest of the draft. Are some trades for more picks still possible?

There's no question RB was our top priority, so taking the best RB in the draft was the wisest thing Saban could have done at #2....

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

footballer said:
he wouldve been a Bear if we didnt take him there...i wouldve liked to trade too, but im (mike tyson) is-tat-tic.....The S.E.C. ties were too great, we all saw it coming.

That's true. Don't get me wrong, I'm not unhappy. Just a bit disappointed because I thought we needed extra picks more than the best RB in the draft.

Amars said:
straight up question.

Damn should of made this a poll. Hey mods any help

Yeah, we got a good player. But I'll really let you know when I see what we do with the second pick. If we get one of those quick WR's then I'll be REALLY happy.

Spinelord said:
JJ Johnson? You just ruined my day.....:lol:

IMO Brown was a better choice than playing trade games later in the draft if we couldnt get what we wanted for the #2
QUOTE]

LOL...Sorry. Lets just hope he doesnt pull his hammy over and over like JJ. :) Cant wait for the 2nd rd!!

Cedric_Benson said:
Na, im not really happy at all

We coulda got Edwards and traded him to Minnesota for more draft picks. But oh well i guess....

How can you not be happy about drafting a player that is going to be a star?!?

CanadaPhinsFan said:
I'm disappointed we weren't able to trade down. I like Brown, but would have liked him more at #5 or #7.

We wouldn't have been able to get him at 5 or 7. Tampa or Chicago would've got him.

Amars said:
straight up question.

Oh yeah :D Ronnie is a great pick for da Phins:cooldude: , oh course if we could have picked up an extra 2 or 3 from da Browns :wink: oh well. Obviously if we had did the Vikes trade we would have not gotten any of the top 3 backs:shakeno: , thus it was good to stay at 2 for da Phins, if no major deal was possible:eek:.

Back
Top Bottom