Sugar Bowl thread let's get a look at Mallett | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sugar Bowl thread let's get a look at Mallett

There's Ryan Mallet. That and the no touch, and inability to move up and make a play.

His receivers sure didn't help him though.

Showed improvement in key areas, using the outside shoulder on vertical throws, etc.

Showed no improvement in many other areas.

That special teams guy really lost his head. Should have taken his time and tried to score. Even if he got tackled, it's still their ball at the same spot.

Awful read or a great defensive call? Zone blitz dropping back a dlineman when your dline was killing them all game. And the dlineman shuffled over which not many do when they drop back into coverage. Great call really... Thats like what the pats used to to to Peyton

This to me is wonderful wonderful wonderful. We could get him at 15. Yeay!!

rolls right and throws back across his body for the pic. Mallett = Jeff George. Too much faith in his arm, doesn't ever want to throw a pass away.

Saw a lot of Mallett that I really like, but my heart can't take those types of mistakes if they come with the frequency CK notes. If we think the pressure tonight was bad, see how teams play him in the NFL if he has problems under pressure.

Told ya the guy was an INT waiting to happen... and you guys want to draft this guy?.... OHIO STATE GAVE THEM THIS GAME and mallett gave it right back.... this guy is a Al Davis pick waiting to happen.

ok...show if hands...would you take this kid mallet with pick #15 off of what you know right now...yes or no???

i'm a yes...all the way

He's better than what we have, and made some Pro Bowl throws.

I like Gabbert much more. I'd rather take someone else and get another guy later.

Too many things not to like to take the gamble.

Saw a lot of Mallett that I really like, but my heart can't take those types of mistakes if they come with the frequency CK notes. If we think the pressure tonight was bad, see how teams play him in the NFL if he has problems under pressure.

Dolphins oline will give him more than 1 second to pass the ball..Hopefully..

so the kid doesn't account for a dropping dlineman late under pressure and you want to roast him...lol...ok

maybe if i saw that a bunch of times this year

After what you just saw, you would still take him?! OH MY GOD! Henne is better than this guy, which isn't saying much....

Told ya the guy was an INT waiting to happen... and you guys want to draft this guy?.... OHIO STATE GAVE THEM THIS GAME and mallett gave it right back.... this guy is a Al Davis pick waiting to happen.

Really? because it seems like something our current QB does quite often, have a game handed to him, but he doesn't want it, he wants to give it right back..Seems like something the Dolphins want to have. Al Davis just cares about a QB that can throw 70 yards from his knees

Showed improvement in key areas, using the outside shoulder on vertical throws, etc.

Showed no improvement in many other areas.

He made two or three throws that took your breath away, but had his Ryan Mallet moment, again.

I will tell you this much: that isn't the first time Mallett has tossed an INT with the game on the line. I think if someone could teach the kid to throw a ball away, he could be good. But he has been known to crack under pressure.

Back
Top Bottom