*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released

I like Suh, but it's time to rebuild. I am thrilled as long as things go properly. First round QB or bust now. Top 5-10 pick in 2019 and 2020. Gotta hit on all.

While I agree, the irony here is our future first round QB would likely to cost that top pick in 2019, and then some.

Suh needs to take his time before making his next career move. He shouldn't chase 3 or 4 more seasons on a team that's .500 or less. At this point it should be serious playoff contender or retire and pursue his business career and not subject himself to anymore risk of brain damage than he already has. I think all NFL vets in their 30's should think hard about their next move, especially those who have made as much money as Suh has. Facing a Suh/Shelton combo for the Patriots would be like it was playing against Seymor and Wilfolk. I'm glad that's not going to happen but the Patriots still have some young tackle talent to pair with Shelton.

I don't think it worth cutting him. I would have rather traded him.

If you trade him I BELIEVE you accelerate the dead cap into the current year.

Signaling we are wanting to designate him Post June 1 and still have cap to use tis year while eating the remaining dead cap next year.

The tailgating alone is worth the season tickets. :laugh

I mean the whole experience is great, it always is, but I am not dropping that kind of coin for a team that I just don't believe has proper direction.

I will still go to a game or 2 like I always do but my commitment to do it for an entire season has taken a real hit.

The circus doesn't charge to drink outside before the clown show starts. I don't see enough of a difference to justify the extreme difference in costs.
We have one person who only comes to tailgating. Dumped his season tickets years ago.
Seasontickets are heavily discounted. I pay 3800 for 4 tickets right now. 2 in section 347 and 2 in section 346. If you buy 2 in section 346 (50 yardline, homeside, always shaded) it cost you 1800. That is dirt cheap. You can get seasontickets for $400.
That is cheap entertainment for the year. While I am not happy that they increased the seasonticket prices it is still "dirt cheap".
You add the fun of tailgating to it, it is unbeatable in entertainment value.

I like Suh, but it's time to rebuild. I am thrilled as long as things go properly. First round QB or bust now. Top 5-10 pick in 2019 and 2020. Gotta hit on all.
As long as things go properly?!?! THINGS NEVER GO ****ING PROPERLY.

So how many people are comfortable with Phillips & Godchaux starting at DT?

I mean the whole experience is great, it always is, but I am not dropping that kind of coin for a team that I just don't believe has proper direction.

I will still go to a game or 2 like I always do but my commitment to do it for an entire season has taken a real hit.
To each his own. God forbid the Dolphins are in contention somewhat suddenly your two games plus parking will cost you more than the seasontickets.

They are purging bad lockerroom attitude and salaries. I agree with that. Everybody is talking doomsday with a couple players dumped yet after the season everybody was screaming for changes. We haven't hit FA yet or had the draft.

But like I said: to each their own.

We have one person who only comes to tailgating. Dumped his season tickets years ago.
Seasontickets are heavily discounted. I pay 3800 for 4 tickets right now. 2 in section 347 and 2 in section 346. If you buy 2 in section 346 (50 yardline, homeside, always shaded) it cost you 1800. That is dirt cheap. You can get seasontickets for $400.
That is cheap entertainment for the year. While I am not happy that they increased the seasonticket prices it is still "dirt cheap".
You add the fun of tailgating to it, it is unbeatable in entertainment value.

I'll counter that by saying I don't live close enough to make it for every home game. Between gas, booze (even when smuggled in), food, parking, tickets, & a place to stay ... you're looking at a pretty penny. I'm likely to spend my money on more lucrative investments when the end result of that one is typically spending even more cash on booze trying to reconcile why my allegiances lie with a team that consistently brings me nothing but disappointment.

Thanks dad.

To each his own. God forbid the Dolphins are in contention somewhat suddenly your two games plus parking will cost you more than the seasontickets.

They are purging bad lockerroom attitude and salaries. I agree with that. Everybody is talking doomsday with a couple players dumped yet after the season everybody was screaming for changes. We haven't hit FA yet or had the draft.

But like I said: to each their own.

That is a gross overestimate. In fact it is more likely that I can buy tickets for all 8 games secondhand with parking and come in under half the cost of season tickets. Of course no guarantee on preferred seats and I enjoy sitting near the same folks which is why I wanted to consider them . . . But I can absolutely park and be in the building of a playoff team, with week to week ticket purchases, and have no worries about exceeding season ticket cost, guaranteed.

And they look like they are scapegoating their shitty team management . . . But to each their own like you said.

He had several untimely unsportsmanlike conduct penalties last year. He was not a well behaved player. His position and salary he should have been a leader on the D but he was not. Undisciplined player.

I think you may be mistaken with the "Several unsportsmanlike penalties" last season
with maybe unnecessary roughness penalties?

According to this web site he had zero unsportsmanlike penalties
as for being undisciplined I agree with you 100%

http://www.nflpenalties.com/player/n-suh-miami-dolphins?year=2017

Ndamukong Suh

2017 - Miami Dolphins
Position: Defensive Line / Defensive Tackle
Number: 93
View NFL.com Profile
Birthday: 1/6/1987
College: Nebraska
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 305 lbs.
Defensive Offside- 10/01/2017- New Orleans
Defensive Offside- 10/01/2017- New Orleans
Roughing the Passer- 10/01/2017- New Orleans
Illegal Use of Hands -10/22/2017- N.Y. Jets
Face Mask (15 Yards) -10/22/2017- N.Y. Jets
Unnecessary Roughness- 10/26/2017 -Baltimore
Unnecessary Roughness- 10/26/2017- Baltimore
Defensive Offside- 10/26/2017- Baltimore
Neutral Zone Infraction- 11/13/2017- Carolina
Defensive Holding- 11/19/2017- Tampa Bay
Defensive Offside- 12/17/2017- Buffalo
Neutral Zone Infraction- 12/24/2017- Kansas City
Defensive Offside- 12/24/2017- Kansas City
[/QUOTE]

Could someone just designate our entire front office from T baum all the way to Gase and crew as a post March 15 cut. This team is so idiotic and I am sure other front offices are laughing at the Dolphins. That dead money hit from cutting Suh really is going to help Miami a lot in the next year.

Some of you guys are talking about this is a rebuild but you don't take on a player like Robert Quinn if you are rebuilding. He has already been in the league for several years and most scouts already say he will never be the player he once was before the back injury. If you are truly rebuilding you wouldn't trade for Quinn nor would you have paid 10 million to Jay Cutler.

I think the reality is that this team has no true plan and is sort of just bouncing around from one decision to the next. Everyone knows that T baum is terrible and I think pretty soon it will become clear that Gase is a phony as well. He is going to run out of these are not my type of guys and will have no one else to throw under the bus. The culture change should start with clearing out the inept coaching staff and front office.

Back
Top Bottom