*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released

Didn’t we just sign suhs old dline coach in Detroit to coach our dline?

Yeah they did. Still don't know why they are releasing Suh now. Oh well whatever not my call. Better hope Phillips plays lights out and Godchaux is for real. If this is Gase wanting to build the team with his guys then ok. If they keep Tannehill, I think the goal should still be playoffs in 2018. If it is a full rebuild, someone needs to explain giving up a pick and large cap money for Robert Quinn.

fine with rebuilding, not fine with rebuilding around the ideas of this idiot tannenbaum.
we are in this mess because of him. the same thing that he did to the jets is happening here. Ross, for all he does in spending, sure has a terrible take on personnel

we are one decent season from the Browns away from being the single biggest laughingstock in the league. let that sink in for a minute.
this organization is a disaster.

We're not rebuilding, we've been in a perpetual .500 spinning our wheels for about 10 years. Ross needs to wipe the slate completely clean after this season if nothing has improved.

I'll counter that by saying I don't live close enough to make it for every home game. Between gas, booze (even when smuggled in), food, parking, tickets, & a place to stay ... you're looking at a pretty penny. I'm likely to spend my money on more lucrative investments when the end result of that one is typically spending even more cash on booze trying to reconcile why my allegiances lie with a team that consistently brings me nothing but disappointment.

Thanks dad.
Well you engaged in the "seasonticket talk". I was responding to KDawg initially. If you live that far away that seasontickets are not an option why even engage in that useless chitter chatter.

Seasontickets (or any tickets) are never an investment. It is an expense. Just like going to the movies, going to dinner etc. Entertainment expense.

The question why do you have an allegiance with the Dolphins if it brings you so much misery is for you to answer. I never experienced misery. I always have a good time. Home games on Sundays is an event in which you get together with friends and have generally a good time. If we win I am very happy but if we lose it doesn't kill me or puts me into a life question like "why am I supporting this team".

Yeah they did. Still don't know why they are releasing Suh now. Oh well whatever not my call. Better hope Phillips plays lights out and Godchaux is for real. If this is Gase wanting to build the team with his guys then ok. If they keep Tannehill, I think the goal should still be playoffs in 2018. If it is a full rebuild, someone needs to explain giving up a pick and large cap money for Robert Quinn.

they probably feel like if they can sign tom Johnson and im thinking he might cost $8 mil per they will be ok for the short term at least...you never know they may have gotten an agreement with Johnson under the table during the combine...2 years $16 mil 3 years $24...I feel like he's 30 plus though

but I bet ya if we do that contract is highly guaranteed...also I think they plan on resigning Jordan Phillips at this stage and he wont break the bank unless he takes it to another level this year

we add Johnson I don't see a first 2 day dt draft add

I think you may be mistaken with the "Several unsportsmanlike penalties" last season
with maybe unnecessary roughness penalties?

According to this web site he had zero unsportsmanlike penalties
as for being undisciplined I agree with you 100%

http://www.nflpenalties.com/player/n-suh-miami-dolphins?year=2017

Ndamukong Suh

2017 - Miami Dolphins
Position: Defensive Line / Defensive Tackle
Number: 93
View NFL.com Profile
Birthday: 1/6/1987
College: Nebraska
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 305 lbs.
Defensive Offside- 10/01/2017- New Orleans
Defensive Offside- 10/01/2017- New Orleans
Roughing the Passer- 10/01/2017- New Orleans
Illegal Use of Hands -10/22/2017- N.Y. Jets
Face Mask (15 Yards) -10/22/2017- N.Y. Jets
Unnecessary Roughness- 10/26/2017 -Baltimore
Unnecessary Roughness- 10/26/2017- Baltimore
Defensive Offside- 10/26/2017- Baltimore
Neutral Zone Infraction- 11/13/2017- Carolina
Defensive Holding- 11/19/2017- Tampa Bay
Defensive Offside- 12/17/2017- Buffalo
Neutral Zone Infraction- 12/24/2017- Kansas City
Defensive Offside- 12/24/2017- Kansas City

[/QUOTE]
I might have thrown the roughness, face masks etc in the same bucket. Sorry for that. I do know that several of his untimely penalties gave the opponents first downs when we actually stopped them. That's what I meant with undisciplined.

they probably feel like if they can sign tom Johnson and im thinking he might cost $8 mil per they will be ok for the short term at least...you never know they may have gotten an agreement with Johnson under the table during the combine...2 years $16 mil 3 years $24...I feel like he's 30 plus though

but I bet ya if we do that contract is highly guaranteed...also I think they plan on resigning Jordan Phillips at this stage and he wont break the bank unless he takes it to another level this year

I guess signing Johnson would be an ok stop gap. He is actually already 33. Will be 34 in August. So it is a big risk. If that is the plan, I really hope they don't sign him to more than a 2 year 16 mil contract.

yeah I knew Johnson was older...I agree 2 years max preferably 1...he's gonna follow the guaranteed money...34 is old for a poa dt

just another stop gap type fill from tbaum though

and at a likely fully guaranteed price

The Vikings website says, Johnson is 33 yrs old. Most likely 34 in 2018.

That is a gross overestimate. In fact it is more likely that I can buy tickets for all 8 games secondhand with parking and come in under half the cost of season tickets. Of course no guarantee on preferred seats and I enjoy sitting near the same folks which is why I wanted to consider them . . . But I can absolutely park and be in the building of a playoff team, with week to week ticket purchases, and have no worries about exceeding season ticket cost, guaranteed.

And they look like they are scapegoating their ****ty team management . . . But to each their own like you said.
If you consider the last few seasons you are correct. That's why I put the disclaimer "in contention" in there. But we all make our own decisions.

Back
Top Bottom