*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released

Im not mad about it. We need youth.
This was Gase can mold young guys in his system.

We're not rebuilding, we've been in a perpetual .500 spinning our wheels for about 10 years. Ross needs to wipe the slate completely clean after this season if nothing has improved.

I'd say Ross needs to wipe something else...

I've done it a bunch of times. A League of Extraordinary Gentleman was the first. Pain and Gain was the last. Quite a few in between.
You basically go to the movies, claim the movie was bad and you watched a movie for free?
I will refrain from any further comment. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You basically go to the movies, claim the movie ws bad and you watched a movie for free?
I will refrain from any further comment.

What can I say? I like to get my money's worth. If I drop $50+ on a movie that ends up being terrible, what did I just pay for? Popcorn? **** that noise.

I will say it hasn't happened in a long time because I usually wait before I know what I'm getting myself into.

The fins haven't been worth my money in years. If more people thought like me there would be more urgency to improve the **** product on the field.

What can I say? I like to get my money's worth. If I drop $50+ on a movie that ends up being terrible, what did I just pay for? Popcorn? **** that noise.

I will say it hasn't happened in a long time because I usually wait before I know what I'm getting myself into.

The fins haven't been worth my money in years. If more people thought like me there would be more urgency to improve the **** product on the field.

Yeah, you also probably eat your dinner at a restaurant and then complain that it wasn't up to your specifications.
I don't even want to discuss that crap any further. :rolleyes:

Yeah, you also probably eat your dinner at a restaurant and then complain that it wasn't up to your specifications.
I don't even want to discuss that crap any further. :rolleyes:

No. The only time I ever complain about a meal is if it is unedible (5 times ever maybe?). Or like a few months ago when a piece of gravel made it into my pasta (chipping my tooth) and the cook tried to tell me it was an overcooked nut. $35 pasta. That **** is never gonna fly with me. But I cook 99% of my meals so it is rarely an issue.

Not gonna sit there and happily pay for crap and question why others aren't doing the same.

Didn’t we just sign suhs old dline coach in Detroit to coach our dline?

That thought popped into my head earlier. I wondered if anyone else noticed.

Talk about the last development he expected when he signed.

Back
Top Bottom