*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released

Well you engaged in the "seasonticket talk". I was responding to KDawg initially. If you live that far away that seasontickets are not an option why even engage in that useless chitter chatter.

Seasontickets (or any tickets) are never an investment. It is an expense. Just like going to the movies, going to dinner etc. Entertainment expense.

The question why do you have an allegiance with the Dolphins if it brings you so much misery is for you to answer. I never experienced misery. I always have a good time. Home games on Sundays is an event in which you get together with friends and have generally a good time. If we win I am very happy but if we lose it doesn't kill me or puts me into a life question like "why am I supporting this team".

I consider it an investment because I (wrongly) hope that money just might contribute to making the team I root for better. Going to the movies is a bad analogy. You can ask for your money back if the movie sucks.

As for why I continue down this path of misery, who knows. Obviously didn't take Robert Frost's advice.

Well you engaged in the "seasonticket talk". I was responding to KDawg initially. If you live that far away that seasontickets are not an option why even engage in that useless chitter chatter.

Seasontickets (or any tickets) are never an investment. It is an expense. Just like going to the movies, going to dinner etc. Entertainment expense.

The question why do you have an allegiance with the Dolphins if it brings you so much misery is for you to answer. I never experienced misery. I always have a good time. Home games on Sundays is an event in which you get together with friends and have generally a good time. If we win I am very happy but if we lose it doesn't kill me or puts me into a life question like "why am I supporting this team".

It is definitely a good time, no denying that. Hell even just getting inside the stadium an hour before kickoff with a beer in hand watching warmups while browsing social media or Finheaven is just different than being home. It is why I want them but I am on pause for now, we will see if that changes.

The Vikings website says, Johnson is 33 yrs old. Most likely 34 in 2018.
And if the Dolphins are interested, I'm sure he's coming off like his 5th serious injury, or he has a history of injuries. Either way, I'm sure injuries are a thing with this guy if he's on Tannenbaum's list.

you got to remember too that d around Johnson in minny is LOADED

that dude is ox strong though

might be a bridge the gap to godchaux thing...

I consider it an investment because I (wrongly) hope that money just might contribute to making the team I root for better. Going to the movies is a bad analogy. You can ask for your money back if the movie sucks.

As for why I continue down this path of misery, who knows. Obviously didn't take Robert Frost's advice.
That is the first I heard of.

You really have to laugh that Armando has already written the article about Suh being a problem for the defense. I wonder who it is feeding him this garbage...straight from Gase, or straight from Tannenbaum?

Hilarious. You blame Suh. You don’t blame Alonso, Timmons, Branch, etc.

there's some similarities in terms of ox strength and leverage play between godchaux and tom Johnson

I think that's who they'd envision as the long term fill and by signing Johnson you hedge your bets for a year at least and get to see how he develops as a rotational dt another year...

I think it's smart but it depends on the years and the money...you guarantee money in 2019 it can be ehhh

So we're willing to eat the money on Suh, but aren't willing to do the same for Branch and Kiko?

With those guys you actually would be more expensive to the cap if you cut them.

Essentially cheaper to keep em, and they fill holes.

So he can only coach one player?
Not sure why you quoted me here... but uhhhh yeah cutting Suh is a dumb move.

No a D line coach isnt only going to coach one guy, why would he? Who is suggesting that

Back
Top Bottom