*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released

Tannenbaum is a fool.

What I find really interesting is that Darlington as a team culture decision rather than a cap decision. It makes sense since we are absorbing a huge cap his with or without Suh, and this leads me to believe that it was indeed a team culture decision. Suh seemed like he was a class act - he mentored young guys, worked with them on the sidelines during games, and kept out of trouble while he was here. He also put his house on the market weeks ago, so Suh and his agent knew about this a long time ago. Something just smells about this whole thing. I dont think we have all of the details.

Culture change I can get behind, but Suh always seemed like he gave 100% every down, and worked to improve himself off the field. How is that bad for culture? Or is he a bit too vocal for Gase? Did he hurt Gase's feelings once?!

I htought the reason for bringing in Kocurek was because of the Suh connection.

You need to re-read the article NY8123 linked. This move has nothing to do with culture, but money!! Landry and Ajayi were culture cuts!!

I heard Suh didn't want to do a reconstructure of his deal so he's being cut. At least that's part of it

Ozzy rules!!

I wonder how Dawn Aponte is feeling about the person who negotiated all that dead cap money right now? Yeah, either LMAO or "told ya."

those kids at dt better step up

godchaux especially
He couldn't impress when he was constantly 1v1, how do you think he'll do double-teamed? LOL, he's not a good player. We simply don't have a solution at DT without Suh. Expect us to draft one in the 1st round, maybe a Vita Vea, who is a heck of a player, but a different style than Suh.

That right there is what makes this hard to stomach...
Because the Fins ate purging themselves of the bad apples. Obviously it’s more culture based than performance based.

I recall the recent thread calling Suh and Wake and Jones our leaders. Such BS. Suh couldn’t lead to save his life. The Herald talks of “if Suh had guys around him like Bowen’s and JT he would straighten up!” Ridiculous. Where is Wake and Jones in this leadership we need?

What an utter waste. This should be more than enough to fire Tannenbaum on the spot. If he did this with my money he’d be gone.

I wonder how Dawn Aponte is feeling about the person who negotiated all that dead cap money right now? Yeah, either LMAO or "told ya."

She did a good job of freeing up space for us to sign some stop gap players in positions of need every year. Alas, the the ship had to sink at some point.

They need to change the team chemistry alright..

starting at the TOP.

If Greer is the GM...

LET HIM BE THE FOCKN GM ALREADY.

Gase should have a LONG sit down with Ross and they should BOTH show t-bomb the door

I legit think that Suh got released so that Tannenbaum can *pretend act* like he's being useful and now take some big swings (and whiffs) in the free agent market.

Suh doesn't bug me, but the Landry situation will keep me in a p'd off mood with the Dolphins prob for decades.

Became resigned to the fact Suh was going some days ago......too much smoke around.

Always thought it would be in a trade to the Broncos though!

Back
Top Bottom