Sunday Member Only Practice Reports HERE!!!! | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday Member Only Practice Reports HERE!!!!

Over a two hour practice today..tons of scrimmaging 11 on 11.

Tua had a nice practice, hes obviously moving better throwing deeper, hes boot legging to both sides constantly in this offense..Hesitation is a killer for defenders, happy our coach gets this simple concept.

so much misdirection in this offense…

hopefully they continue to give Hill the ball out of the backfield because he’s uncoversble as a receiver..deebo 2 no problem.

chase is in the lead for the #1 position, hes decisive, cuts the field up with angles in mind, and hasnt dropped a football in 6 practices.

how bout Verone mckinley getting his 2nd pick in as many days, this was against waddle, bith went up, and VM tips it to himself and comes down with it.

J phillips beat Coleman for a sack where he deeked coleman so bad he didnt touch him..Beautiful thing..Could be potential DPOY.

saw Austin get beat twice, both by Ogbah.

didnt see any bad snaps on the first team..Maybe Tuas adjustment worked.

Tua had a nice practice, layering the ball at all levels, the nose always going up and coming down..

like to see a bit more decisiveness climbing the pocket, but hes trying to trust his lineman at this stage i figure.

place was packed..

waddle had a couple drops today..hes jumping instead of extending sometimes, but thats what he always has done, not worried.

Hill had his first drop too but He heard Hollands footsteps and would if been incinerated in real time.

i think this Hodge kid replaces that Munson dude..He put himself in great position for a pick and just dropped it.

lets go kick some buc azz.

That happens often to Coleman. That guys get off is way too inconsistent. Good athlete he as some good practice tape out there but that cincy pre season game is night mare stuff. Horrible get off and he can’t even get a hand on the guy. Walk right around him that’s not the first time it’s happened this camp.

Good feet but he can seemingly never keep his base under him stuck reaching always bc he gets beat off the ball horribly.

That happens often to Coleman. That guys get off is way too inconsistent. Good athlete he as some good practice tape out there but that cincy pre season game is night mare stuff. Horrible get off and he can’t even get a hand on the guy. Walk right around him that’s not the first time it’s happened this camp.

Good feet but he can seemingly never keep his base under him stuck reaching always bc he gets beat off the ball horribly.
it looked like steph curry taking a big man to the hole.

ok this might have been posted already but I'll show this in case it hasn't. Looks like Tua is making nice strikes again at practice, but apparently some even caught omar's attention. I like how this guy breaks it down tho and other plays today.

Last edited:
McDaniel quote …

“A lot of defenses could take away explosive pass games if they were able to play two-high, two-man all day,” McDaniel said. “The reason they can’t: You have run fits that are a hat short in the run game. You have to earn single safety in this league. Single safety opens up some passing holes with five eligibles and three deep. You have to earn that, and to earn that you have to draw another guy into the box because they’re afraid you’re gonna run it.”
Thank you for posting that.

It's clear that he what he wants is explosive plays. It's not about a specific run/pass ratio. It's about being able to exploit a defense regardless of what they're in.

Youth is wasted on the young. Any chick I've seen on here is more than beautiful enough.

If i wasn't old and married I'd be dead.

Wonder if the LBs could shape out like;

Baker
Tindall
Roberts
Riley

Phillips
Ingram
AVG
Hodge
Eguavon
Goode (ps?)
Gustin (ps?)

I think Hodge should provide a lot more juice than Scarlett or Munson ever could. Not sure if hes more an edge guy, or maybe a weak side backer, sorta like Eguavon. The others are clearly the pass rushers, wonder if either of thoseI had marked for practice squad could make the team, like what we've been hearing from them. Thats how I'd shape them out I think

Back
Top Bottom