Suns vs. Spurs | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suns vs. Spurs

I like how Amare calls them a dirty team then they go out game after game to prove him right lol. I hope Amare doesnt get suspended a game for coming off the bench. The league knows how important he is, and he didnt really do anything, so hopefully they accept the "he was going to sub in defense".

Yeah I'm sure Amare was subbing in exactly after Horry thinks he's the Ultimate Warrior.

Anyway, good win guys. You needed it bad and the Spurs blew it.

You guys had more free throw attempts and less fouls so that can't be an excuse this time. SA had the game in hand all game but stunk bad down the stretch.

The way it is now, I see Phoenix taking the series in 7. This was the Spurs' best chance to take the commanding lead and they blew it.

Anybody but Utah/Detroit/Cleveland, please win the title.

i seriously doubt how any1 can even like the spurs anymore

they are such a dirty team.....i love tim duncan he aint dirty buuuut

you got bowen, whos got like a 8 min clip on youtube

ginobli

and now horry

it sucks for suns tho, amare for sure is going to get suspended...who knows about diaw though

Ok then crucify me for being a Spurs fan for the last 15 years if that's how you feel. I don't know what Horry did that for but who cares? Unless every single player on the team is dirty, how can you call the Spurs dirty?

Bowen might be dirty but Manu isn't. He flops just like Bell.

Horry is Horry. Sue me for liking this team :tongue:

Bell did nothing, he was just going over to talk IMO, then Horry elbowed him to the face...If Horry gets suspended it would be due to that IMO...

Here we go again :lol:

You nor I have any idea what the hell Bell was doing so let's just stop while we're ahead here

I like how Amare calls them a dirty team then they go out game after game to prove him right lol. I hope Amare doesnt get suspended a game for coming off the bench. The league knows how important he is, and he didnt really do anything, so hopefully they accept the "he was going to sub in defense".

If he doesn't get suspended and the Suns win the title you may as well put an asterisk next to that title in the record books...

If he doesn't get suspended and the Suns win the title you may as well put an asterisk next to that title in the record books...
Are you ****ing kidding me? There is no way in hell he deserves to be suspended, he did absolutely nothing wrong...Sure he left the bench, he took like 5 steps then stopped, he didn't get involved in any way...

You must really hate the Suns, and I'm sure it would really kill you if they won a championship, but its ******ed to think if he doesn't get suspended they don't deserve the title...

ARRRRGH!

First off, I've got to give credit where credit is due. The Suns outplayed us down the stretch last night. Well played and good job re-taking homecourt advantage.

However ... What in the hell was Horry thinking? It's one thing to get frustrated, but to lose your cool completely like that is asinine.

Here's to sincerely hoping that suspensions are not levied. However, I don't see how that can happen. It is extremely unfortunate the way the game ended, and it's a shame that the incident will most likely end up affecting the series. Losing Horry for game 5 sucks, but for the Suns to lose Amare ... that's devastating. If that happens, the Spurs win game 5 and steal homecourt back.

Like I said, IMO he was going over to talk smack...Its my opinion, but I think the fact hat he didn't do anything more than backs up my opinion...

Hell man once this series is over we'll be best friends. I don't mind us being jerks to each other now. Stupid NBA :wink:

Are you ****ing kidding me? There is no way in hell he deserves to be suspended, he did absolutely nothing wrong...Sure he left the bench, he took like 5 steps then stopped, he didn't get involved in any way...

You must really hate the Suns, and I'm sure it would really kill you if they won a championship, but its ******ed to think if he doesn't get suspended they don't deserve the title...

Rule says if you leave the bench, you GONE! He won't be suspended though, don't worry :)

Rule says if you leave the bench, you GONE! He won't be suspended though, don't worry :)
I'm not arguing the rule, just the fact that he said if he doesn't get suspended and the Suns win there should be an asterisk...It isn't like he threw a punch and didn't get suspended, he took a couple steps off of the bench...

The rule is ******ed, you shouldn't suspend people based on perceived intentions....

My other question is, doesn't there have to be a fight for this rule to take place? If so this was far from a fight...

Not sure if that is the case (the ruling, not the fight part) ... but if it is ... GREAT! That means that it will not have an impact on the rest of the series.

And if he does get suspended and the Spurs take it, should they get an asterisk too? Please. If you hate the Suns so damn much, you should be hoping for their defeat straight up. What you are hoping for is akin to wishing injury upon someone to make it easier for your team to win. We stomped your boys in the first round, get over it. You could take a page from most Spurs fans' book and get some ****ing class.

Back
Top Bottom