Suns vs. Spurs | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suns vs. Spurs

Who on the Spurs is very dirty? Horry and Bowen? Ok, so then why hasn't Bowen ever been suspended for being VERY DIRTY?
Stern, Stuey, and the Spurs, sittin' in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G...

Neither do I really, but I don't understand why girls stay with guys who beat them either. Love works in mysterious ways. And the spurs do get ratings despite your "wo is me, we det no wespet" outlook.

This whole series is tainted now because of a bull**** rule and a bull**** interpretation of it.

The whole team is being chastised because the whole team benefited greatly.

Oh, and it wasn't just Game 5 that was affected. The Suns are going into Game 6 in SA after their starters and bench had to play far more than usual because of lack of depth after losing 2 other starters. I've never seen them more tired than they were at the end of Game 5.

Dude you are unbelievable. Un****ingbelievable.

You severely have me mistaken for someone you actually know b/c I have never in my life had a "woe is me we get no respect attitude" towards the Spurs. Not now or EVER.

There is no rule saying a player can't leave the bench during an altercation. Players and coaches leave the bench and walk on the court all the time. Stern decided he wanted to get on TV more or something.....this whole episode has been ridiculous. You would think it would have dawned on him that his actions may have a large impact on who is the eventual NBA champion.

STFU. This is a post that I would expect from someone with mental challenges. You are simply being a troll. Go away.

So you're saying a team loses it's championship toughness the season after they win the title?

Also, you can't possibly bring up the Dolphins in this discussion b/c they last went to the SB in 1984. How many of the players on that team play still?

Guys that were on the 2005 title team include Duncan, Bowen, Parker, Horry, Barry and Ginobili. What do you know? All current players.

You don't lose toughness. You have the experience and know what it takes to win. But that doesn't guarantee you will win
I figured you would skip over the Heat and focus on the Dolphins point, which was the extreme point. What about the Heat? The Mavs? The Steelers? Do I really need to go on? Probably. The Pistons? The Patriots? The White Sox?

Horry got DISCIPLINED for it. The NBA decided the dirty play warranted it.

But here's the clincher. Big deal you lose Horry for what HE did. We lose 2 starting (Not to mention 1st team ALL-NBA) calibur players for what Whorry did.

Bowen hasn't got DISCIPLINED for his apparent nut-kicking and leg-kicking but it wasn't a dirty play. Well, to Suns fans it is. But that's the same as Bills fans acting like they run the NFL

I just got done creating post after post after post of oustide Neutral EXPERTS that to a tee say what Bowens did is DIRTY.. Charles Barkley of all people said it was EXTREMELY dirty and he should have been sitting for a game or 2. Charles Freakin Barkley

I figured you would skip over the Heat and focus on the Dolphins point, which was the extreme point. What about the Heat? The Mavs? The Steelers? Do I really need to go on? Probably. The Pistons? The Patriots? The White Sox?

Ask the Heat fans. Look at their thread they created. The refs screwed them and Wade was hurt. Those were the two culprits.

Mavs? The Mavs have never won a title so no, they arent tough.

The White Sox? How often does a MLB team repeat? Pistons? They're very tough and will most likely get to the finals again.

Patriots. Why do they win the division every year? Championship toughness

You don't lose that toughness if your team has the same players. You just might not win the ****ing game

But here's the clincher. Big deal you lose Horry for what HE did. We lose 2 starting (Not to mention 1st team ALL-NBA) calibur players for what Whorry did.

I just got done creating post after post after post of oustide Neutral EXPERTS that to a tee say what Bowens did is DIRTY.. Charles Barkley of all people said it was EXTREMELY dirty and he should have been sitting for a game or 2. Charles Freakin Barkley

Yes and Horry is dirty for what he did. It was a dirty play. I've never said otherwise.

You lost 2 players b/c of what they did. They left the bench. Horry had zero to do with anyone on the Suns not named Nash/Bell.

That's fine that Barkley says this. That's also fine that 20,000 others might agree with him. But who are they to judge? Whoops, they can't.

Was Tom Brady against the Raiders bull****? Was it a tuck? The rules said it wasn't while everyone said it was. What mattered in the end?

The rules

If a link is all that's required to prove the truthfulness of something we're living in a sad, sad world.
But, a mere statement such as yours is enough? That sounds more like truthiness.

Was Tom Brady against the Raiders bull****? Was it a tuck? The rules said it wasn't while everyone said it was. What mattered in the end?

The rules

Yep, perfect ANALogy. And guess what, EVERYBODY not wearing Gaytriots panties KNOW it was BS. And furthermore, everybody still puts a big old Asterisk right next to that championship..

Get used to it******** the shape of things to come for the Spurts

Back
Top Bottom