Suns vs. Spurs | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suns vs. Spurs

No expletive. That my friend is an Asterisk. Get used to it.:wink:

I'd imagine that the asterisk idea is from the teams who weren't fortunate enough to win the championship.

Who said the Spurs 99 title was an asterisk? Phil Jackson. He didn't win it

Who said the Patriots SB was an asterisk? Us loser fans who wish we were like the Patriots

If Phoenix is worthy of a title then they take these next 2 games.

In reality all that matters is how many trophies your team has in it's case. There will be no asterisk chiseled into the trophy. This is a piss poor excuse from losers who have nothing better to do.

That being said, Phoenix doesn't even have a trophy case. So la di da

Well at least it's good to see there is still a Spurtz fan in here paying attention. Gotta give ya credit for sticking up for your team:wink:

Well when you guys starting saying "Whorry, ANALogy and Spurtz" you kinda lost any real momentum you might've had.

I'm here 'til the end Mr Maturity :wink:

I'd imagine that the asterisk idea is from the teams who weren't fortunate enough to win the championship.

Who said the Spurs 99 title was an asterisk? Phil Jackson. He didn't win it

Who said the Patriots SB was an asterisk? Us loser fans who wish we were like the Patriots

If Phoenix is worthy of a title then they take these next 2 games.
All an asterisk means is that people will always question what would have happened if an outside even didn't impact the competition. You'll notice those are the constants. I don't complain about the 99 series because the Spurs won it and we didn't, I complain because rich crybabies cut the season (and I haven't paid nor attended a game since, nor bought any gear). Any asterisk I see is on the season as a whole, not on the spurs, and rightfully so.

I didn't complain because the Pats won it and we didn't. In fact, I hate the faders even more. I complained because it was a bull**** rule that impacted the game in a way outside forces should not, just like this rule and it's interpretation.

If you put an asterisk next to the pats championship because you're bitter it wasn't us, you go right ahead. I know it's easier to take the simplistic approach to viewing things, but a little thoughtful interpretation doesn't hurt. Right, sternie and stueypoops?

Ahhh ... the last desperate grasp at redemption from a team on the ropes.

(gulp, gulp, gulp ... mmm ... Suns pride ... delicious)
Put on the ropes because one of the officials hit them with a chair...out of desperation because their golden boys were swaying.

Biting off our pride only because of a severe lack of it in yourselves. Any pride earned in you guys winning this series would be false, no doubt. I'm sure you'll take whatever you can get at this point.

All an asterisk means is that people will always question what would have happened if an outside even didn't impact the competition. You'll notice those are the constants. I don't complain about the 99 series because the Spurs won it and we didn't, I complain because rich crybabies cut the season (and I haven't paid nor attended a game since, nor bought any gear). Any asterisk I see is on the season as a whole, not on the spurs, and rightfully so.

I didn't complain because the Pats won it and we didn't. In fact, I hate the faders even more. I complained because it was a bull**** rule that impacted the game in a way outside forces should not, just like this rule and it's interpretation.

If you put an asterisk next to the pats championship because you're bitter it wasn't us, you go right ahead. I know it's easier to take the simplistic approach to viewing things, but a little thoughtful interpretation doesn't hurt. Right, sternie and stueypoops?

No prob. People can question the championship all they want. I don't see San Antonio giving a damn.

Back
Top Bottom