Suns vs. Spurs | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suns vs. Spurs

Yep, perfect ANALogy. And guess what, EVERYBODY not wearing Gaytriots panties KNOW it was BS. And furthermore, everybody still puts a big old Asterisk right next to that championship..

Get used to it******** the shape of things to come for the Spurts

What expletive did you use there?

UPDATE:

Game 5 is over. The only current impact on this series is Horry's suspension for Game 6. Stop living in the past.

That being said: Tonight's Game 6 in San Antonio WILL be the end of this series and thread :lol: ... at least until after tomorrow when we Spurs fans will graciously accept the heartfelt congratulations of the myriad of Suns fans out there in cyberspace. (:chuckle: I'll try not to hold my breath)

Spurs in 6.

HERE COME THE SPURS!

UPDATE:

Game 5 is over. The only current impact on this series is Horry's suspension for Game 6. Stop living in the past.

That being said: Tonight's Game 6 in San Antonio WILL be the end of this series and thread :lol: ... at least until after tomorrow when we Spurs fans will graciously accept the heartfelt congratulations of the myriad of Suns fans out there in cyberspace. (:chuckle: I'll try not to hold my breath)

Spurs in 6.

HERE COME THE SPURS!

I don't think this thread will ever die man

UPDATE:

Spurs in 6.

HERE COME THE SPURS!
Incorrect. It does have an impact on tonight's game as I mentioned in another post. Suns players had to play quite a few more minutes than normal. I've never seen them more fatigued after a game, and if you think that won't have an impact, you have a bit to learn about the game. So I won't be shocked if you are right about the spurs in 6*. :whistle:

Incorrect. It does have an impact on tonight's game as I mentioned in another post. Suns players had to play quite a few more minutes than normal. I've never seen them more fatigued after a game, and if you think that won't have an impact, you have a bit to learn about the game. So I won't be shocked if you are right about the spurs in 6*. :whistle:

Good point. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom