Super Bowl Liii Rams Vs Patriots | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl Liii Rams Vs Patriots

That was about as entertaining as going to the dentist.

brace-yourself-meanwhile-at-the-dentist-you-do-go-to-remix-is-coming_o_2069797.jpg

Goff is trash. Rams should trade for Tannehill and they're right back in the Dance.

An average Patriots team on paper. How does this happen?

Easily. They played a bunch of frauds. Chargers were trash as they usually are. Anyone with a brain knew they were going to get killed by New England. Basically an extra bye week for the Pats. The Chiefs blew it by not scoring at all in the first half and literally took a late game penalty that cost them the game. Then an NFC team that shouldn't even have been in the Super Bowl was the opponent. It's not like Goff's bad play is really surprising anyway. The guy was total ass over his last 8 games. I never had any faith in Goff and McVay to knock off Brady, Belichick, and a team where most of the guys have played in 2-3 Super Bowls. It just wasn't going to happen. I'll give some credit to the Pats defense but I really do think Brees and the Saints would have won. Absolutely no way Brees gets shut down the way Goff did. Not that it matters now.

Last edited:
You see Suh run off the field once the game was over? Didnt stay around lol.

I do think the holding call on Sullivan late in the game was BS though.

Without Gronk and Edelman, the Patriots are nothing.

You see Suh run off the field once the game was over? Didnt stay around lol.

I do think the holding call on Sullivan late in the game was BS though.

Without Gronk and Edelman, the Patriots are nothing.

Suh is a good player but Suh has never have any class

Back
Top Bottom