*SUPER THREAD* Gen0 "Glass Jaw" Smith out 6-10 weeks Mamma Said Knock You Out | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*SUPER THREAD* Gen0 "Glass Jaw" Smith out 6-10 weeks Mamma Said Knock You Out

[video=youtube;37MMa4LtcFQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37MMa4LtcFQ[/video]

NSFW (language)

Bowles insinuated that this wasn't over football.

Jets won't be able to hide the details from ny media for very long.

Anyone watch Ballers? Maybe Geno was sleeping with his Mom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

absolutely unbelievable. so god damn frustrating.

LOL man, yeah i do feel bad for you, of course not your Jets. The LB should miss some time for being such an idiot as to throw a sucker punch, especially on a teammate. I pity da fool.

Favre's selfies, the Tebow mess, Winslow in the parking lot, Buttfumble, Geno as a QB, Geno down for the count, 11 arrests in the last 5 years. What a mess that franchise is.

Apparently someone on ESPN radio said his jaw is broken in TWENTY ONE places?

That's either a mistake, or a really bad jaw injury.

LOL man, yeah i do feel bad for you, of course not your Jets. The LB should miss some time for being such an idiot as to throw a sucker punch, especially on a teammate. I pity da fool.

Lol he's already been released. I think even a starter on that team would be released for something like that. So unnecessary.

Favre's selfies, the Tebow mess, Winslow in the parking lot, Buttfumble, Geno as a QB, Geno down for the count, 11 arrests in the last 5 years. What a mess that franchise is.

Winslow in the parking lot, Buttfumble...nothing will ever top those 2...BAWAHAHA

Apparently someone on ESPN radio said his jaw is broken in TWENTY ONE places?

That's either a mistake, or a really bad jaw injury.
Not sure if I am more shocked at you listening to ESPN radio or the claim of 21 places.

Not sure if I am more shocked at you listening to ESPN radio or the claim of 21 places.

I'm not listening to ESPN radio. I heard it from someone else.

But if true, that's a really, really bad injury.

I was thinking this would be the same as Misi sucker punching Tannehill, but I'm sure Misi's hand would be somehow broken in the process

Back
Top Bottom