*SUPER THREAD* Gen0 "Glass Jaw" Smith out 6-10 weeks Mamma Said Knock You Out | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*SUPER THREAD* Gen0 "Glass Jaw" Smith out 6-10 weeks Mamma Said Knock You Out

Favre's selfies, the Tebow mess, Winslow in the parking lot, Buttfumble, Geno as a QB, Geno down for the count, 11 arrests in the last 5 years. What a mess that franchise is.

let's not go down that road. you don't want to compare the mess of Miami to us in the last 10-15 years.

FWIW, possibility it could be even longer than 10 weeks. Apparently Bowles said "6 to 10 weeks at least" or something like that.

Here comes Harvard.

absolutely unbelievable. so god damn frustrating.

I feel for you. I admit that I've taken great delight out of Jet's misfortunes, but this is just too stupid for words.

Geno Smith breaks Jaw in a Fight

Geno Smith punched in the locker room, breaks his jaw

Posted by Richard Machado

Geno Smith earlier today was punched by linebacker Ik Enemkpali in the locker room. Geno ended up breaking his jaw and is said to likely miss 6 to 10 weeks because of this. It was said to be a sucker punch by Enemkpali, who shortly after was released by the team. The reason for this punch is not known yet, but Coach Bowles said it was over something very childish. The Jets play the Dolphins in week 4 of the regular season on October 4th. That is roughly 8 and 1/2 weeks from now, so it will be interesting to see if Geno will be able to return by then. The Jets play the Browns, Colts, and Eagles before the Dolphins and have a bye week right afterwards. Just when you thought the Jets could get it all together, this happens.

Geno Smith out 6-10 weeks

This is another example of bad FO moves in other organizations. The reserve LB has had a history of fighting.

It also add to the list of injuries that could help us. Lets hope we avoid the boneheaded and injuries.

Image ESPN chose for the story:

i

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/13416881/geno-smith-new-york-jets-6-10-weeks-broken-jaw

Perfect.

Anyone tempting to send the Friday link with Chris Tucker? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even though this is funny as hell. I think they are a better team with Fitzpatrick as their QB. "YOU GOT KNOCKED THE F*#K OUT"

Favre's selfies, the Tebow mess, Winslow in the parking lot, Buttfumble, Geno as a QB, Geno down for the count, 11 arrests in the last 5 years. What a mess that franchise is.

Please don't forget Sal Alosi the Tripper conditioning coach.

why would people think this is funny? I feel bad for those people.

Back
Top Bottom