Taco Charlton cut | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taco Charlton cut

Taco led the team in sacks! So only question I have is why is Charles Harris still on the team!
He was probably Grier's dumb pick and not Tanenbaum's and the team has to suffer for Grier hoping he pans out.

He was terrible. He walked into a few sacks and most of the time did nothing which is why he would get routinely benched. He never heard of setting the edge or actually having any pass rush moves.

Most people saw this coming when he was drafted in the first round despite having little production in college, but jErRy JoNeS is amazing I guess so everybody decided to play along and pretend like there was some actual upside.
You are spot on. He walked into Sacks. Didn’t get any pressure and was awful in run game. I feel better he is off roster.

As far as Charles Harris goes, I think Miami saves only $291k against the cap if they were to cut him. Not alot but its something.

Healthy scratch over the last 5 games of the season...

There was NO WAY this guy was going to make team.

One dimensional pass rusher with a selfish attitude.

I read somewhere that Miami has to decide by Monday if they take the fifth year option for Harris and Taco because they were first round picks. Expect Miami to decline fifth year option on Harris and already cut Taco. Taco was a healthy scratch late in season, hand writing on the wall. I think they will keep Harris into camp and see if he can beat out new guys. If not... Harris much better attitude and person, also coach able. Taco not so much.

No big deal. They addressed that area in the draft and free agency. I think Charlton was fighting an upfield battle to make the roster. To me this would be akin to Miami cutting Danny Isidora at guard. I wouldn't be suprised to hear the release was at Charlton's request.

Last edited:
...Dudes! Charles Harris can't help it!

His got "project" tatted on his forehead

and the kid is a really NICE fella!

His fav movie is Bambi BTW!

>>> you have to be careful how you handle that situation! <<<

Think liability! There are mothers watching!

Back
Top Bottom