Taco Charlton cut | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taco Charlton cut

He has never done anything at the professional level to expect such a jump.

That and his skillset was never 1st round worthy. Another MIZZOU product never living up to the hype.

I know. He also hasn't shown any flashes at all, and Devante defintely would show up some weeks and make incredible plays.

I know. He also hasn't shown any flashes at all, and Devante defintely would show up some weeks and make incredible plays.
Yeah he’s pretty terrible - safe to say at this point. Not just over drafted but drafted at all. Weird. We had street FAs come in 5 minutes before kickoff last year and make a sack every now and then. Such a whiff on this guy.

I am assuming Harris contract might be guaranteed? Or he might be a good special teamer? Those are the reasons he wasn't cut yet? Because he is not a starter in the NFL.

I feel like Harris and Charlton both are underperformers, I'm guessing if thats the case Taco Charlton may have locker room issues to be cut before Charles Harris.. All in all I don't expect Charles Harris to make the squad at all but short of cap consideration i don't see a reason they had to cut him or taco at this point without character issues.

Screw it we have Ogbah,Lawson, Beasley,Strowbridge if we got room for one more edge rusher GET CAM WAKE! he could mentor these young rushers and work as a situatinal pass rusher because i don't care if he is 38 physically he can still bring it for a few plays a game. Wake is one of the few players who should finish his career out with the dolphins.

All change on the DL next season

Yet Charles Harris is still on the team . At least taco showed more the harris ever did. Smh

Last edited:

Absolute hated the pick then...and sadly he hasn't proven alot of it wrong. I'm big on building inside out, but he just didnt deserve a 1st rd grade muchless being picked.

If he makes it to training camp, we can hope he turns the corner. We understand this HC is dialed in on the lines.

pretty sure there's dead money is Miami cuts Harris, which wasn't the case for Taco

Harris' contract is guaranteed. Taco wasn't. Taco had attitude issues (from my understanding it was about his desire, more than anything else). A shame to see that talent go to waste. I'd love for him to put it all together but I'm not holding out hopes. If getting cut by Dallas didn't do it, I can't imagine he's ever going to get it...

It has to be due to something upstairs in that guy.

The physical talent is there, maturity is lacking. Pouted a lot in Dallas and it wouldn't shock me if he threw a hissy fit after this offseason

Dallas got rid of him bc of attitude issues. Any rumors of that still being an issue in Miami?

........And he sucked, probably the main reason.

But least Cowboys cut their losses a year ago, we are still holding onto Charles Harris for whatever reason. I thought the pats were known for moving on from guys who dont perform early on or who continually disappoint. Lets go B-flo, cut that Harris bum already.

I would keep Taco. Guy was a monster in college and played pretty well in a few games last year. Hopefully they can work out a deal and bring him back as we need all the pass rushers we can get.

Back
Top Bottom