Tailgate party | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tailgate party

Would you like to meet up with other members to attend a DOLPHINS game together?

• Yes

Votes: 30 96.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
Sounds like you guys are talking about more than just a license plate

i got the orders from headquarters a long time ago, and until i'm cold and i still have eyes, i'm gonna look. contact in anyway is out of the question! :D

I swear I was talking about the tag!

i'm gonna jump on the bandwagon here. ME TOO, ME TOO!
clear.gif

as far as the tailgate party goes........

have you read this? does this mean IN the stadium or in the tailgate area? if no coolers are allowed in the tailgate area we could have a problem!

SECURITY UPDATE

Fans should arrive early Sunday, with increased security procedures still in effect. Early parking gates, which include gates 2, 5 and the RV entrance, open at 9 a.m. The remaining gates open at 10, and stadium gates open at 11.

Bags, coolers, hard containers and backpacks are prohibited, and nothing larger than a small purse is allowed.:eek:

Just means we would have to go out for something to eat or drink before and after the game LOL :cool:

Re: as far as the tailgate party goes........

Originally posted by dolfan06
have you read this? does this mean IN the stadium or in the tailgate area? if no coolers are allowed in the tailgate area we could have a problem!

SECURITY UPDATE

Fans should arrive early Sunday, with increased security procedures still in effect. Early parking gates, which include gates 2, 5 and the RV entrance, open at 9 a.m. The remaining gates open at 10, and stadium gates open at 11.

Bags, coolers, hard containers and backpacks are prohibited, and nothing larger than a small purse is allowed.:eek:

Dolfan06,

I just went to the Raiders game in week#3 (or week#2) and the "Bags, coolers, hard containers and backpacks are prohibited, and nothing larger than a small purse is allowed" is for the stadium only. I was allowed to bring in my camera (but not a camera case) and my cell phone with no problem. Everyone had all kinds of things out in the parking lot for tailgating. I myself had brought a 12-pack cooler to drink before the game. They don't want people bringing those items into the stadium for security reasons, BUT also because people (like myself) sneak beer into the stadium to avoid a $5.00 beer.

Yes, just for the record, I did sneak a 6-pack of Bud Light in my purse into Tampa Bay Stadium (the old sombero). :p ;) AND that used to be a great reason to bring a woman with you to a football game and not your male friends! :lol::lol::lol:

No Worries! There should be no limitations on the tailgating party! :D:lol:

Re: security!

Originally posted by dolfan06
i was just upset because i wouldn't be able to get my large purse in!!!!! :) :D :lol:

Hey..Looks like your good to go now! :lol: ;)

damn, i still can't carry my big purse!

but as Miadphan13 pointed out, now you know why i carry one. don't drink it myself but you have no trouble making $20 on a twelve pack! :D

Back
Top Bottom