Tailgate party | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tailgate party

Would you like to meet up with other members to attend a DOLPHINS game together?

• Yes

Votes: 30 96.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
We have more new members!!!

Anyone else interested in being a part of a REALLY COOL tailgate party for a Dolphin game next season???? :cool:

We won't be watching the game in the parking lot will we?? :confused: Being my first time there..I want to see the game inside that bad boy of a stadium! :D

when i come to the tailgate party.........

i'll put the sign on the back of my truck, cross country, for all to see!:D

Originally posted by Flyin11
We won't be watching the game in the parking lot will we?? :confused: Being my first time there..I want to see the game inside that bad boy of a stadium! :D

If you get yourself to the beautiful city of Miami, I promise I will lead you into Joe Robbie Stadium :lol: myself! (I hate the name Pro Player too!!) :p

been there too

I used to go to at least one game a year. Lucky enough to go to 2 games one year. I love it. So I know my way too. I also have been to many indy games in indy.

Never been tailgating though. I would like the experience.

Re: when i come to the tailgate party.........

Originally posted by dolfan06
i'll put the sign on the back of my truck, cross country, for all to see!:D

HAHAHA!! :lol: Everywhere I go, everyone gets to see my Dolphins plate on the back of my Firebird!! :cool:

I am just 2 hrs up the road, I-95. Would like too tailgate and go too the game too. Let me know the details. :)

Miadphan 13...

I didn't know you could get the Dolphins plates personalized as well. I've got one on my MR-2 but it's not custom. Wish I had asked about it at the tag agency!:lol:

Originally posted by Jaydog57
I didn't know you could get the Dolphins plates personalized as well. I've got one on my MR-2 but it's not custom. Wish I had asked about it at the tag agency!:lol:

Yeah, JayDog57! I wanted "FINS" b/c I'm a Jimmy Buffet fan too, bit that was already taken. :rolleyes: DPHAN was actually my 5th choice.

those are magnetic signs!

one for finheaven and one for the fins. they're magnetic, so that way i can change them to the car i drive! :D

Sounds like you guys are talking about more than just a license plate :p :o :lol:

Back
Top Bottom