Taking being a "FAN" too far | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taking being a "FAN" too far

MikeO said:
When someone dies a funeral home with calling hours is so family and friends can come toghther, give a nice send-off, and remember the person they spent so much time with over the years in a dignified way.

When you want to be remembered as a guy who sat in a recliner, with beer, cigs, and a remote watching NFL football, I think theirs something seriously wrong with that. Is all you want to be remembered for is being a couch potato watching NFL?

You are so wrong, when a person dies their funeral or non-funeral should be how they want to be sent into the next life. Not how you or anybodyelse thinks they should be sent off. If that is how the man wants to be remembered, more power to him. People that make judgements about a persons last wishes, are the people that have something seriously wrong.

But you are entitled to your thoughts and beliefs that is what makes the country great.

Yeah, what jerk this guy is. He wanted to be remembered for his passion for the game of football, and his favorite team. May god have mercy on his soul. :rolleyes:

I Told My Wife That Is How I Want To Go Out I Want My Ashes Sprinkeld Over Dolphins Stadium. :D FINS TILL I DIE BABY

The ignore feature is a sweet thing.. too bad it's not permanent otherwise I wouldn't have had to give in to temptation to view this pathetic thread. (how did I know what the responses would be before even looking at the thread title?:lol: )

Well heres my two cents: What an awful post. Garbage. IMO.

I wonder if the thread starter was beat up often in his youth. It sure seems like there's an awfully big chip on his shoulder judging by ALL of his past and recent posts I've read by him at this site. Oh well.

FiN.in.RI said:
The ignore feature is a sweet thing.. too bad it's not permanent otherwise I wouldn't have had to give in to temptation to view this pathetic thread. (how did I know what the responses would be before even looking at the thread title?:lol: )

I wonder if the thread starter was beat up often in his youth. It sure seems like there's an awfully big chip on his shoulder judging by ALL of his past and recent posts I've read by him at this site. Oh well.

:yeahthat:

Too bad we can read the quotes. :lol:

Ozzy said:
Also why is it that you have to "consider" yourself a fins fan? You either are or you not!
Because some people around here think unless you are blind homers you aren't a fan. I am a Fins Fan but I'm no blind homer, which in SOME PEOPLES eyes around here makes me not a fan.

I laugh at that logic. Just a figure of speech. Dont' read so much into it. :shakeno:

TerryTate said:
HE arranged this since he knew he was gonna die within a few weeks-months beforehand.

If that is indeed the case, then the guy is ****ing awesome.

I've decided that I'm going to do what he did once I die.

FiN.in.RI said:

As much as you disagree with his opinion on this matter, he DOES have an opinion. If this was honestly a "garbage" thread, why don't you ignore it altogether and stay out of it? Don't call him or anybody else's threads you disagree with "garbage." That is an insult and wont be tolerated.

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
I Told My Wife That Is How I Want To Go Out I Want My Ashes Sprinkeld Over Dolphins Stadium. :D FINS TILL I DIE BABY

That was my plan too but now I am thinking maybe to be sprinkled over Ralp Wilson stadium during a Fins-Bills game so I can get into the Bills players eyes during an important part of the game, figure it just evens the score for the snowstorms. :lol:

Opinions are usually about what you want not what you need! I want my ashes spread over the playing surface of whatever stadium the fish are playing at when I die. What my family needs is to know is I tried to be the best person I could whlie I lived, so if I sit on the mantel instead, no big deal, it's not like I will know!!:lol:

Gofish1331 said:
Opinions are usually about what you want not what you need! I want my ashes spread over the playing surface of whatever stadium the fish are playing at when I die. What my family needs is to know is I tried to be the best person I could whlie I lived, so if I sit on the mantel instead, no big deal, it's not like I will know!!:lol:

:spit:

So true, I can see it now "Yes Dear, I will make sure I do that".

After your gone, oh just put him on the deck, we can use him for the cigarette butts. :lol:

Who cares, if thats the way he decided to go out, then good for him. I dont have a problem with that, and although it's just a game, we wait all year long for football season, and once its here we live and die by every down, after years and years this game becomes a lifestyle, for me whenever theres a Phins game, I forget about the world, it's the best vacation ever!!!!

PhinPhreak said:
:spit:

So true, I can see it now "Yes Dear, I will make sure I do that".

After your gone, oh just put him on the deck, we can use him for the cigarette butts. :lol:
OUCH. I'm soooo offended. Living in Barfullo getting to you?:D

MikeO said:
Because some people around here think unless you are blind homers you aren't a fan. I am a Fins Fan but I'm no blind homer, which in SOME PEOPLES eyes around here makes me not a fan.

I laugh at that logic. Just a figure of speech. Dont' read so much into it. :shakeno:

Thats the first time I've seen that figure of speech used.

Actually I would consider you a blind pessimist at times. Though I would have never thought you not a fan, the way you phrased it begged my question.

Noodle Arm said:
When I die I want my body taken to Dolphins Stadium during a Dolphins game. Then I want them to take me to the field, strap me on to the back of whoever the current stud RB is at the time, and have him run while carrying me on his back all the way to the end zone. After that, someone unstraps me...lifts me up...stands behind me and manipulates my body to make it look like I'm doing a touchdown celebration dance. Now that's a way to go out.

Haha, that's great. It'd be like some crazy Weekend At Bernie's type of deal with your lifeless body flopping around. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom