Tankathon Has Us Drafting Tua @3; Who Might Leapfrog Us @2? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tankathon Has Us Drafting Tua @3; Who Might Leapfrog Us @2?

If they can still get him trading out a slot they would imo. Okudah also might get them to move out a smidge
But if NYG trade out a spot, fall behind us, would we take Young,- though in that case we might trade down too. But they are giving us Young if they trade down if we still stand Cincy 1, NYG 2, Mia 3.

I just dont see how New England could have the draft ammo to move up from say 29th to 2nd

Agreed. But I can’t overlook their dire need for a Brady successor and the Sabin-Belichick connection. Jumping up to 2 may be out of reach, but in the extreme off chance he begins to slide and he makes it out of the top 10, I would bet good money they come up and get him.

But if NYG trade out a spot, fall behind us, would we take Young,- though in that case we might trade down too. But they are giving us Young if they trade down if we still stand Cincy 1, NYG 2, Mia 3.

If we go up we going for a qb. Just like anyone else who goes up will be. Basically we taking away the ability for someone else to trump us in the process and they still get their guy if it’s young. The good thing is if they want young they can only drop so far assuming we have the pick behind them. And that’s as far as I’d bet they’d be willing to go with young the carrot. Okudah maybe a slot or 2 more I’d say

they get draft assets and they get their guy all along even.

I don't see many teams selling the farm for an injured QB. A lot can change between now and then but teams like the patriots would have to sell everything they have to get close. And I don't see them doing that for anyone especially an injured QB with a very serious injury.

Carolina should be on that list too I forgot about them. Another prime candidate

Detroit the chargers and Indy (if they were smart) are the 3 that would scare me the most in terms of a trump job

assuming stafford moves on
I think those 3 very possibly take a qb too. But I don't think any would move up to 2 to do it.
I just wanted to create a sentence with 3 to in a row lol

Question to clarify for me.

If NYG beat the Skins Sunday and we lose to the Bengals , aren't we at the 2 pk ?

Or is the sos which confuses the hell out of me in play ?

Question to clarify for me.

If NYG beat the Skins Sunday and we lose to the Bengals , aren't we at the 2 pk ?

Or is the sos which confuses the hell out of me in play ?
Yes

Is this the week that AJ Green possibly maybe plays?!?!

Let it be my Christmas present.

We need to loose and skins to loose.
I expect us to win and the Giants which will probably put us at 5th unless the Lions beat the Broncos which could happen.

It's pretty much known around the capstone..If Tua doesn't get a guarantee from a top five team,..he's staying in school....but word around Ttown is..Tua is leaving..so someone has talked to his reps/family.
Take it as you will...

I mean DAMN......

One FRIGGIN game to lose after the season we've just gone through. Christ they owe us to lose. (N.E. pretty likely we lose)...

But insanity and stupidity seems to be the rage of the times, but that would be for me the first legitimate check in the Flores as to, what the hell is he thinking dept, in which I've been giving him the benefit of doubt with everything he's done so far.. But this isn't even football insight it's just friggin common sense...

It's pretty much known around the capstone..If Tua doesn't get a guarantee from a top five team,..he's staying in school....but word around Ttown is..Tua is leaving..so someone has talked to his reps/family.
Take it as you will...

I would be shocked if the situation wasn’t as such that several teams told him they want to trade up for him, and he also knows he has Miami as a security blanket to stay in the top 5. It’s a pretty sweet spot to be in for Tua.

Back
Top Bottom