Tankathon Has Us Drafting Tua @3; Who Might Leapfrog Us @2? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tankathon Has Us Drafting Tua @3; Who Might Leapfrog Us @2?

Other teams might...but..why trade Tunsil..Just so Miami uses a 3rd overall pick on another OT....not smart...but hey..it's the Dolphins.

We got two 1st rdrs. I mean even Tunsil said he couldn't pass up that trade. Plus difference in $$$$$ from the vet to rookie level. Still to be seen what we also get. But very nice going into 2021 with Two 1st. Huge potential

Giants, Redskins and maybe Miami will be looking hard at OT Thomas at 2-3 IMO. I think he goes #2 overall, Young #3

The same season they trade away their franchise LT because they didn’t want to take on his upcoming massive payday? I’d say the likelihood of that happening is very very low. Chase Young might be in play, but that seems like a luxury pick for a team that is close to competing. I’d be massively shocked if it’s not QB.

I'd think that if we were 2 and wanted Tua we'd be able to trade down a few spots for teams wanting Chase Young and still get Tua. Not so sure though that we'd pass on Chase.
I'd take Young at 2 for sure and then package by other 2 1st rounders to move up for a QB I wanted. Whether that's enough to get Tua or not, I'm not so sure though.

I get the argument about trading Tunsil away and then drafting an OT at 3, but if Grier is loyal to our board, and if they have Thomas as their number 3 player, shouldn't they then take him if no trade materializes?

I'm not sure you can call a guy that never made the Pro Bowl or that ever distinguished himself as elite as a Franchise OT. I think Tunsil was good, but not elite and I don't know if he will ever be in that group.

I get the argument about trading Tunsil away and then drafting an OT at 3, but if Grier is loyal to our board, and if they have Thomas as their number 3 player, shouldn't they then take him if no trade materializes?

Who knows all I can infer is that he is considered good enough by many to go that high and we do need one so especially if Burrows and Young off the board it makes sense. But if an offer pops up that you can't refuse who knows. Not like were a player or two away...Thats the way I see it

Highly doubt Tua in the picture at this level of the 1st rd.

If we lost to Cincinnati, do we see them throwing the home game against the Browns to ensure they get the #1 pick? The Browns may very well pack it in their remaining two games and with Cincinnati's SOS, there is a realistic oppty here for us to get #1 if we lose this weekend. Lets do this!

The Chargers and, being completely serious, New England are the ones that would make me weary. Both have a vet QB to play the season and let Tua sit and heal. They are both good fits.
Pats drafted Stidham last year who looked pretty good in preseason.

Chargers would be in play...Lions is another team to look out for. Lions can opt out of Stafford's contract after 2020 and I think they save $20 million in cap space, with a $10 million cap hit in dead money. Lions would also, most likely, be picking top 5 which makes their jump relatively small.

I've recently read speculation on twitter Miami may look at another position if they select within the top 5? And select a QB with one of their other 1st round picks.
Young, Herbert and Humphreys in the first. This is my ultimate 1st round. It looks possible at this point.

Who knows all I can infer is that he is considered good enough by many to go that high and we do need one so especially if Burrows and Young off the board it makes sense. But if an offer pops up that you can't refuse who knows. Not like were a player or two away...Thats the way I see it

Highly doubt Tua in the picture at this level of the 1st rd.
Tua is going top five...If you want to draft him ,it will take a top five pick...he has already said he will go back to school if not a top five pick,and word around Ttown is..Tua is leaving...so some team reps have talked to him already.

Tua is going top five...If you want to draft him ,it will take a top five pick...he has already said he will go back to school if not a top five pick,and word around Ttown is..Tua is leaving...so some team reps have talked to him already.
He said top 15.

not sure about Tua.. but the Steelers are angling to lose the last 2 games.. prob for Hurts or Herbert
I hope to hell,that Pitt loses their last two games...we have their first.

on another note stafford in miami could gain traction. I’m a no but I don’t think we can rule it out
As much as I like the thought of Stafford in Miami his contract keeps him in Detroit.

Back
Top Bottom