Tannehill allegedly insults Practce squad DBs (Maybe) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill allegedly insults Practce squad DBs (Maybe)

Wtf. You never do that in a walk-through before game. I have never seen a full speed practice the day before.

people just want to feed flames...times are rough everybody pile on

saturday practice...probably nothing more than a hotel ball room walk thru session...complete bs

We don't know how Rt would react to that kind of adversity in practice with tempers flaring. Doesn't seem like him, but who knows.
Of course the usual couple posters will be around soon to deny any inkling of that being true.

Great, now we wont even be able to trade him.

Yeah, sounds like a load of horse rubbish to me. If that actually happened, that's a side none of us have seen...seriously doubt it.

It was an extremely tense week in London surrounding the Miami Dolphins prior to them being embarrassed by the New York Jets and subsequently firing coach Joe Philbin upon their return to the United States.

Frustrations have been mounting for weeks, and escalated Saturday during practice prior to the game. Philbin has also been struggling on how to handle his franchise quarterback, Ryan Tannehill, who had been rattled even in practice sessions.

On Saturday during practice, Tannehill, after a couple of practice squad players forced turnovers, Tannehill made negative comments toward them, including saying: “Enjoy your practice squad paycheck, enjoy your practice squad trophy.”

Sources say this has been going on for the past few weeks as the practice squad players have been intercepting Tannehill and frustrating the former Texas A&M wide receiver turned quarterback.

Philbin told the practice squad players to take it easy on Tannehill to not affect the young quarterback’s confidence.

However, that didn’t prove to be an effective strategy.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com...hins-had-been-mounting-for-weeks-in-practice/

Stop it already lol, this better not be true.....are they telling us that the practice squad guys are in our franchise QB head????? This is a joke right? The two guys we paid 100 million to each are not worth it? is that what I am reading? Why would any coach tell guys trying to win positions to tone it down? He should be fired for that alone....smh this guy was not made to be a HC and if RT reacted this way maybe he is not made out to be a franchise QB......

If true, it is all Phailbins fault. This is the type of environment he has cultivated. The weak mentality of the team, their soft play, their emotionless and negative attitude. This is outside of Tannehills personality and there has been stress surrounding this team for weeks all caused by the ineptitude of Phailbin. The cause (Phailbin) is gone now and I feel a renewed sense of excitement. Hopefully the players feel the same and the next two weeks can be spent on preparation and game planning.

Man I wish this team had the energy and passion of some of the posters who are immediately there to defend and attack any crtitcism on almighty Tannehill.

if he was gonna **** on anything he'd **** on those offensive guards

someone confirm if the team even had a field practice on the day before the game...i bet you they didnt do anything more than a damn hotel walk thru...you dont field practice the day before a road game

This is complete bs. Tannehill doesn't come off as that kind of guy. And like others are pointing out, no one practices day before gameday. This is just stupid.

Yeah, not sure I am buying that, but if so who the heck picked him off and why the hell aren't they on the 53? lol

Yeah, it's always a good idea to believe what one guy reports on the internet and then base your opinions on that. Holy f@ck!

Told you about Tannehill. Reported on nfl network firing has to do with Tannehills confidence.

Back
Top Bottom