Tannehill allegedly insults Practce squad DBs (Maybe) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill allegedly insults Practce squad DBs (Maybe)

Man I wish this team had the energy and passion of some of the posters who are immediately there to defend and attack any crtitcism on almighty Tannehill.

or the energy of posters like you, ready to bash people and their opinion.

I am calling BS on this one. That isn't in his nature to talk like that. Moreover, the entire story sounds like an Onion article.

i dont buy that at all...tanny never says anything to anyone on the field no matter how much he gets planted...no way i'm buying that

what kind of practice would the team be having the day before the game anyways? nah...not buying it
i agree w Hoops. I got to spend about an hour w Tannehill watching the Seattle-Denver SB - nicest, most gracious, classiest guy you'll meet. I don't think he's wired that way. Makes more sense if Tom Brady said those things...

i personally don't even care about this sort of gossipy "he said, she said" BS

if tannehill had some fun with the PS players because they were taunting above their pay-grade then so be it....

i remember when football articles were actually written about football.

In his 4 years on the team, I haven't seen anything to indicate that this type of behavior is something that would come from RT.

Heck, 3 hours ago, most of these same posters were railing against Ross because there was no way he would fire Philbin....yet here we are.

There will be a lot of speculation and BS coming out over the next few days. I would ignore most of it because it likely isn't true.

Whether the story is true, embellished or if Tannehill was just joking around you can't deny we've been coddling Tannehill. Moore always consoling him on the sidelines makes me sick. I want Moore pacing around waiting for his chance to take over. Have always hated our QB situation as a whole.

This is absolutely plausible for a guy that gives a damn about his career. He couldnt have been oblivious to what was going on and to see your NFL career going down the tubes because of the garbage coaching and persistent O line problems would make even the nicest guy in the world sound off. That action if it did occur means nothing about him moving forward. The real troubling aspect, as was stated, is the way Philbin handled it. Notice nobody questioning that.

Who is reporting this and how are they getting their info?

Doubt its true or if it is could be hread of truth in there, like a PS guy picked him off and was taunting him or someting.

Tannehill isn't Jay Cutler

I believe it. Quarterbacks are incredibly competitive guys. You think Marino never talked **** to people? :sidelol:

Looks like Tannehill is the only qb struggling against our defense in the last few weeks.

I'm pretty sure practice squad players DON'T travel with the team & I don't believe they are on sidelines for home games as well. I think it was Stoneburner that said he was watching the team play bs Skins & he was on the practice squad before signing to active roster the next week.

REGARDLESS this story is totally out of character for Tannehill & would shock me

i agree w Hoops. I got to spend about an hour w Tannehill watching the Seattle-Denver SB - nicest, most gracious, classiest guy you'll meet. I don't think he's wired that way. Makes more sense if Tom Brady said those things...

If the offense is going through install or a walk/jog through and DBs are being heroes, I expect the qb to be pissed off.
This could be totally made up who knows. But, as the qb in a session for the offense to prepare for the game, dbs going full speed picking balls off is stupid.

A baseball analogy: Your starting lineup wants some live BP day before game. Some bottom of the roster pitcher is asked to throw them some live ABs. It is understood he will throw fastballs down the middle let the guys get their hacks in and confidence up. Dude is out throw dropping breakers in the dirt, moving ppl off the plate etc would be bush

Back
Top Bottom