Tannehill allegedly insults Practce squad DBs (Maybe) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill allegedly insults Practce squad DBs (Maybe)

Posted already and already refuted. Stop this nonsense. At least post a link.

CQkV0DeW8AQ1L6o-1.png

Was already posted, also doesn't seem to be a reputable source.

Context is everything. It's one thing:

"After the practice squad players started talking trash to Tannehill during practice, a smiling Tanny replied "enjoy your practice squad trophy""

Quite another:

"After yet another practice interception, Tannehill derisively said to the practice player "enjoy your practice squad trophy""

WTF is this site? NationalFootballpost.com? Enjoy your practice squad site.

Eric Edholm ‏@Eric_Edholm 27s28 seconds ago
Texted #Dolphins player ... said he was unaware of any rift between Ryan Tannehill & practice squad guys. Said players love Dan Campbell.

Eric Edholm ‏@Eric_Edholm 27s28 seconds ago
Texted #Dolphins player ... said he was unaware of any rift between Ryan Tannehill & practice squad guys. Said players love Dan Campbell.

nfp just looking for site traffic

And FWIW:

Eric Edholm ‏@Eric_Edholm 20m20 minutes ago

Eric Edholm ‏@Eric_Edholm 8m8 minutes ago
Just to emphasize re previous tweet: Dolphins player text: "I was at practice Saturday and I don't remember anything like what was reported"

EDIT: GOD DAMMIT DAYTONA

IM shocked this isnt on the front page of the forums... Tannehill

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/10/5/9454861/these-ryan-tannehill-quotes-from-dolphins-practice-are-just

https://news.yahoo.com/dolphins-ryan-tannehill-reportedly-told-175401570.html

You're boy is soft... Pathetic...

Telling practice squad players to "enjoy their practice squad check" and "enjoy your practice squad trophy" because they're owning you in practice is pathetic. I will never root for this entitled, coddled, little prick ever again.

Cant believe they gave this entitled loser 96 million.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 12s12 seconds ago
A regular criticism I've heard is that players don't like the preferential treatment Suh has gotten. It's gonna be a fun 12 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom