Tannehill allegedly insults Practce squad DBs (Maybe) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill allegedly insults Practce squad DBs (Maybe)

Very much doubt it, with all the info from an unknown source out that continually get out there, without consequences when they want them to, if this were true, we would have heard about this way before the London game.

I have a confession to make...

I am Ryan Tannehill...

And I have a completely logical explanation...

I forgot Tony Lippet doesn't play WR anymore...

On a serious note,

This story is total garbage. When it rains in in south Florida, it pours, the media is just pilling on.

I like Ryan but I wouldn't dismiss that out of hand like some people are doing.

If they bring in a legit QB to compete, he probably will lose that starting job.

He has been empowered by his CONTRACT & the coaches,

not by his actual play in games.

Told you about Tannehill. Reported on nfl network firing has to do with Tannehills confidence.

Well that's very interesting if true...If I recall Ross's #1 reason for keeping Joe around was continuity mainly with Tannehills development. I wonder if anybody in this organization has their finger on the pulse of this team, I mean I guess I already know the answer...NO

Well that's very interesting if true...If I recall Ross's #1 reason for keeping Joe around was continuity mainly with Tannehills development. I wonder if anybody in this organization has their finger on the pulse of this team, I mean I guess I already know the answer...NO
It surprised me when they brought Tannehills name up , as the reason for him being fired. Sarcasm

Last edited by a moderator:
Omar reporting on it now

Joe Philbin apparently lost control of his football team far before Sunday's 27-14 loss to the New York Jets.

During Saturday's walk-through practice in London the Miami Dolphins defense took offense to derogatory comments quarterback Ryan Tannehill made to the scout team defenders, and eventually stopped practicing during the dry run for Sunday's game.

Multiple sources say Ryan Tannehill had committed a couple turnovers early into Saturday's walk-through and was bothered by scout team defenders intercepting his passes.

During an exchange with linebacker Chris McCain, who picked off a poorly thrown pass from Tannehill, the team's starting quarterback told the defenders "enjoy your practice squad paychecks," a source said.

An altercation ensured, and once Miami's coaches got things under control the Dolphins defenders aggressively went after more of Tannehill's passes, disrupting the offense's rhythm.

When the defenders were told to stop running full speed during the walk-through work the defense stopped running all together during Tannehill's snaps.

Tannehill completed 19-of-44 passes for 198 yards. He averaged 4.5 yards per attempt with two touchdowns and two interception, which both occurred in the end zone.

Tannehill's performance against the Jets produced a 53.0 passer rating, which was his seventh worst performance of his career.

The incident, which was first reported by the National Football Post, created more division between the offense and defense.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...eud-with-dolphins-defense-20151005-story.html

Tannehill has been bashing his own teammates in practice

CQkV0DeW8AQ1L6o-1.png

Back
Top Bottom