Tannehill allegedly insults Practce squad DBs (Maybe) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill allegedly insults Practce squad DBs (Maybe)

How reputable is this source? Kinda sounds like BS, pretty sure they didn't practice on Saturday either. Only thing believable is frustration has been mounting. But I feel like the anecdotal story sounded a bit made up and doesn't even really fit the premise of the article. That kind of story would lead to a headline like "frustration with Tannehill Mounting"

If true, tremendously disappointing.

If BS, potential source of misleading info: West Virginia, the clouds, the Death Star, etc.

If practice squad secondary guys were going all Charlie Hustle during a walk through then that's amateur hour. I could see Tannehill snapping at them.

The part that's weird is Philbin telling them to take it easy because it could hurt Tannehill's confidence. How exactly are you gonna hurt someone's confidence in a walk through? Those defensive guys might have taken it that way but I have a hard time taking it seriously.

This reads like something you'd find on TheOnion. I'm not buying it :lol:

Not sure I believe this but there is obviously something wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has to be a joke. If Tannehill ever seemed like that kind of guy, I'd believe it, but he just isn't.

Yeah it seems pretty unbelievable. But a national source falsifying a direct quote? It seems sensational, but I have no idea what the **** national football post is or how reputable they are.

It was an extremely tense week in London surrounding the Miami Dolphins prior to them being embarrassed by the New York Jets and subsequently firing coach Joe Philbin upon their return to the United States.

Frustrations have been mounting for weeks, and escalated Saturday during practice prior to the game. Philbin has also been struggling on how to handle his franchise quarterback, Ryan Tannehill, who had been rattled even in practice sessions.

On Saturday during practice, Tannehill, after a couple of practice squad players forced turnovers, Tannehill made negative comments toward them, including saying: “Enjoy your practice squad paycheck, enjoy your practice squad trophy.”

Sources say this has been going on for the past few weeks as the practice squad players have been intercepting Tannehill and frustrating the former Texas A&M wide receiver turned quarterback.

Philbin told the practice squad players to take it easy on Tannehill to not affect the young quarterback’s confidence.

However, that didn’t prove to be an effective strategy.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com...hins-had-been-mounting-for-weeks-in-practice/

No ****.

We've been coddling Tannehill since he's been here. Moore is not serious competition, his job is to be Tannehill's own personal cheerleader. The question is is that the way to get the most out of him, did we get the most out of him? Look at Dalton, he's having the best season of his career right now, is that just a natural progression or did AJ McCarron light a fire under his ass?

like i said not buying it at all unless as walrus said p squad guys in a walk thru going at game speed which is bush league behavior and if so serves them right...i wish tanny would show some of that fire on the field...get up from yet another planting in a nanosecond and light up your olines ass for a few seconds

that would be boss...and well past deserved at this point...dan marino would have

Who is reporting this and how are they getting their info?

Doubt its true or if it is could be hread of truth in there, like a PS guy picked him off and was taunting him or someting.

Tannehill isn't Jay Cutler

Sounds like we need to move some of these practice squad DBs up on the roster.

He might have been joking with someone and it was over heard and taken out of context

BUT, that is one example from last week. The thread title says mounting tension over WEEKS

You never know, it seems like with the Dolphins there is always 3 layers of soap opera nonsense going on at all times every flipping year.

Remember when Wannsteadt turned his Ricky Williams photo upside down in his office?

Even if it were true, which I doubt.. WHo cares, imagine what Dan would have done/said to practice squad guys playing hero in offensive practice session or walk through or whatever..

Not sure which is more ridiculous, the story itself, or the way people in here are reacting to it as if it were a documented fact.

We don't know how Rt would react to that kind of adversity in practice with tempers flaring. Doesn't seem like him, but who knows.
Of course the usual couple posters will be around soon to deny any inkling of that being true.
no different than the usual suspects that eat it up with a spoon

Back
Top Bottom