Tannehill allegedly insults Practce squad DBs (Maybe) | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill allegedly insults Practce squad DBs (Maybe)

Indy has always had those problems with Luck as QB thats why someone in the front office will lose their job, the difference is Luck was able to get his flawed team to a championship game, RT can't get us to the playoffs....

In all honestly, how hard has it been to outplay the Titans, Jaguars, and Texans lately? That division is a gift for him to be in. Put him in a Phins uniform in the AFC East and Miami is no better for it...

I would love to see RT play a game this season in which the team runs for 150 and is plus three in the turnover diff. The problem is he never has the other elements of the game working for him and to that end he has to have huge games or else the team does not win.

Tannehill is not at a point where he can carry the team when other things are not working. Maybe years from now he can, but now he can't. This team has to play complimentary football.

I would love to see RT play a game this season in which the team runs for 150 and is plus three in the turnover diff. The problem is he never has the other elements of the game working for him and to that end he has to have huge games or else the team does not win.

Tannehill is not at a point where he can carry the team when other things are not working. Maybe years from now he can, but now he can't. This team has to play complimentary football.

What is that?. We havent seen that in Miani in how long? The defense not only cant stop anyone they are not forcing many turnovers. The offense cant run the ball and hardly can pass prtotect. Well I guess thats complimentary football just in the wrong fashion...

Bull****. If that were true, why is Luck struggling this year? Every QB experiences pressure, but not at the same rate. They have measures of the number of hits, hurries, and sacks. They are not the same for all OLs. QBs don't get pressured at the same rate or under the same circumstances.

If the OL is so unimportant, why draft them at all. Why not just pick up street free agents and put them out there? Are teams stupid for drafting linemen in the first round?

That nonsense is getting old and I'm tired of hearing it.

Luck has played 3 games, he has struggled. He struggled early last year too and led the team to the AFC Championship Game. he has always had OL issues in Indy and no run game yet always gets them to the playoffs.

I have, and Luck isn't just struggling, he has been flat out terrible. If he were in Miami, fans would be wanting his a** gone just like Tannehill, regardless of where the actual problem existed.

What's going on in Miami and Indy is like buying a brand new car, leaving it in the worst part of town without insurance. Sounds completely idiotic to do so, but that is exactly what's happening...

Luck has some built up credibility that Ryan does not. fans would be complaining and wondering why he is struggling but there wouldn't be half like him, half don't split like w/ phin fans on Ryan.

Yet Indy suffers from many of the same problems we do.

Poor O-Line
Weak Run Game
No Defense

Just saying...

they have and he's led them to the playoffs every year.

since i come here to talk football as much as possible anyone disagree that tannys worst throw in the jets game was the red zone corner pylon miss to greg jennings he extended on but was too far out in front? got to hit that one...that's a "come on man" throw missed right there...inside leveraged db jennings basically presses him and then takes it horizontally right down the back of the end zone...it's pitch and catch...can't miss that one

tried another time to beat revis from a tight red zone off coverage back shoulder at the front end zone line in cut to landry where it's basically a catch and fire by the qb good thing that ball got tipped at the los cause if not revis jumps that in cut like he knew it was coming the entire way...only way that balls not picked is if it's on landrys back hip...if he leads him on that out in front it's pick 6 time possibly

revis will burn you that's for sure...play possum and then pounce like a cat...he was sitting on that the entire way...by formation even...it's called playing tendencies

he had a few bad throws but that one is the one that sticks out to me.

Revis has lost a little bit from where he was w/ us a few years ago but that man is just so much fun to watch play corner. this D is going to give many QBs fits especially w/ Richardson back next game, they are fun to watch.

In all honestly, how hard has it been to outplay the Titans, Jaguars, and Texans lately? That division is a gift for him to be in. Put him in a Phins uniform in the AFC East and Miami is no better for it...

you would have been a playoff team the last 2 years w/ him in a phins uniform. This year? Ryan is not playing well but you have so many issues on both sides of the ball that I'm not sure any QB makes a difference.

come out, line up under C and try to establish the run. Campbell seems like a tough guy coach who I would think wants to establish the run. I know your guards suck but running the ball is as much about mentality as it is about ability. Give them a chance instead of coming out in shotgun and throwing all over the place.

come out, line up under C and try to establish the run. Campbell seems like a tough guy coach who I would think wants to establish the run. I know your guards suck but running the ball is as much about mentality as it is about ability. Give them a chance instead of coming out in shotgun and throwing all over the place.

I dont think enough people understand this. As bad as our line is, I simply will not be convinced its any worse talent wise this year than the Bucs. Doug Martin is rushing for like 5ypc or something.

I understand we dont have the talent to be a top rushing team, but the production were currently having is unacceptable for any level of talent.

Luck has been awesome against the Pats, and looked amazing against the Bills and Jets this year...if he was in the AFC east, he probably would not have even been as close to the playoffs as Miami was two years ago.

what balls did he short arm? had one shallow crossing route he flushed to on the move he threw into the ground wasn't gonna gain much but ok fair enough...threw the ball at landrys feet...had a play fake to the rb step back keeper vertical in cutter that he over threw jennings on that jennings probably appreciated the fact it was overthrown cause it was leading him into direct safety contact...a hospital ball if it's at his head level or above and he exposes his rib cage to go catch it...on the release he has a defender swiping at his throwing arm even

so what other throws are you referring to? be specific please?

The play I am referring to is the pass to Cameron in the end zone that was intercepted.....RT had more time to throw than he anticipated and let it go to early, instead of taking advantage of the size difference and put the ball high and to the outside so his 6-6 260 TE can out muscle the 5-11 CB he put it on the inside and made it almost impossible for his guy to get a hand on the ball....one of the things I think RT needs to do a better job is knowing his personnel, he got himself in trouble with that strip sack in the Jax game because he didn't trust his TE and held the ball to long......another short pass if I remember correctly was a 3 rd down pass on an out on Fins sideline at the sticks and he under threw it, I believe it was 3rd and long (more than 10 yds) not sure but I think it was to Matthews...

The play I am referring to is the pass to Cameron in the end zone that was intercepted.....RT had more time to throw than he anticipated and let it go to early, instead of taking advantage of the size difference and put the ball high and to the outside so his 6-6 260 TE can out muscle the 5-11 CB he put it on the inside and made it almost impossible for his guy to get a hand on the ball....one of the things I think RT needs to do a better job is knowing his personnel, he got himself in trouble with that strip sack in the Jax game because he didn't trust his TE and held the ball to long......another short pass if I remember correctly was a 3 rd down pass on an out on Fins sideline at the sticks and he under threw it, I believe it was 3rd and long (more than 10 yds) not sure but I think it was to Matthews...

you sure he had more time? i recall inside pressure about to bust thru the pipes but i will check...i do agree that ball needs to be placed up and outside shoulder though...inside is the one place you dont want it....but let me also see if cameron took an inside stem early and then rerouted outside...cause the qbs gonna read the release and the early stem...and throw it accordingly

the strip sack vs jax he barely even set up before he got hit...i will have to look at the progressions he's not gonna jump to that tight end and skip more vertical progressions...i seem to recall all the early routes in the progression down the field and still developing when he got sacked...either way that's an olay by the left tackle play...

thank you do for doing what most people won't...providing examples to review instead of just making it up as they go

you sure he had more time? i recall inside pressure about to bust thru the pipes but i will check...i do agree that ball needs to be placed up and outside shoulder though...inside is the one place you dont want it....but let me also see if cameron took an inside stem early and then rerouted outside...cause the qbs gonna read the release and the early stem...and throw it accordingly

the strip sack vs jax he barely even set up before he got hit...i will have to look at the progressions he's not gonna jump to that tight end and skip more vertical progressions...i seem to recall all the early routes in the progression down the field and still developing when he got sacked...either way that's an olay by the left tackle play...

thank you do for doing what most people won't...providing examples to review instead of just making it up as they go

From what I recall, the Cameron play was when Tannenhill got pressured immediately. Still has to make a better throw, but it was pressure within 2 seconds.

I dont think enough people understand this. As bad as our line is, I simply will not be convinced its any worse talent wise this year than the Bucs. Doug Martin is rushing for like 5ypc or something.

I understand we dont have the talent to be a top rushing team, but the production were currently having is unacceptable for any level of talent.

Agree, we are averaging 4.3 yd a pop, not bad for only running the ball 63 times in 4 games, the lowest in the league, unacceptable...if you want to slow down the pass rush and help your OL, run the ball more, run a draw, learn how to run a real screen and not those bubble screens...the bubble screens were more successful when you had real speed on the outside but eventually teams will take that away from you...... Get Miller in some space to take the pressure off of RT and OL....RT should not be throwing more than 25 x a game......we will not win many games with RT throwing 40+ times a game like he is now....and by running it you will help that dismal third down conversions....would be nice to have 3rd and 6 or less instead of 3rd and 10 or more, in the Jet game we were 0-12 on 3rd down, 7 or 8 of those were for 10 yds or more, that's insane, not many teams would have a high conversion rate trying to get 10+ yd a shot......

From what I recall, the Cameron play was when Tannenhill got pressured immediately. Still has to make a better throw, but it was pressure within 2 seconds.

take a look at the tight red zone play where tanny wants the pivot route to landry and we got it but the damn interior oline is letting defenders thru like white walkers thru the fence in game of thrones...he has to literally switch hands with the ball and just try and push it forward to get it out and not take the sack...

this stuff is just rediculous...the pivot route takes time to develop revis took the inside initial move bait and it's pitch and catch but the damn breaks

i'm getting real damn tired of ****ty ass oline play every year

Oh yea the pressure was coming but he throw it to early with a defender in good position, could of waited and absorbed a hit or throw it more to the outside.and the Jax game the play was for the TE on the out, it was a quick 2-3 steps the ball was suppose to come out and he hesitated.....not sure if he didn't like who he was throwing to the 3rd string TE in such a dangerous place on the field in a tie game with less than 3 min remaining, so I don't blame him for not throwing it but he has to get the hell out of there or throw it over the TE head out of bounds....sitting on your goal line on a 2-3 step drop back the line is expecting that ball to be to gone quick.....he was just as much to blame for that strip as Fox.....

Oh yea the pressure was coming but he throw it to early with a defender in good position, could of waited and absorbed a hit or throw it more to the outside.and the Jax game the play was for the TE on the out, it was a quick 2-3 steps the ball was suppose to come out and he hesitated.....not sure if he didn't like who he was throwing to the 3rd string TE in such a dangerous place on the field in a tie game with less than 3 min remaining, so I don't blame him for not throwing it but he has to get the hell out of there or throw it over the TE head out of bounds....sitting on your goal line on a 2-3 step drop back the line is expecting that ball to be to gone quick.....he was just as much to blame for that strip as Fox.....

so if that's a 3 step and ball must come out why would the tight end be the only one working a under route? i will check it...i know he took a short set but i didnt think it was back foot hits ball out play...

Yes. Point is Andrew Luck struggling is not proof his o-line is bad, and in turn proof that bad o-lines cause all QB struggles. It is a possibility that Andrew Luck, being a human being, can struggle all on his own.

Impressive willingness to stick to an agenda.

Back
Top Bottom