Tannehill allegedly insults Practce squad DBs (Maybe) | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill allegedly insults Practce squad DBs (Maybe)

Who the hell is Chris McCain? Why is he still on the team. The guy has done nothing in the league. Cut him and be done with it...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...emerge-on-tannehill-incident-at-fins-practice

So the defensive players are not doing their job and the coaches are clueless, and it is somehow Tannehills fault? IMO, he should have pulled a "Longest Yard" throw into McCain's nuts.

Sounds like the compensation crap was from McCain. Honestly one of our crappy linemen should have leveled McCain on the next play. A little combo chop block would shut his ass up.

Another under performing meat head on the team. He should be cut or traded to some ****ty place.

I'm waiting to hear how some people are still going to rip at Tannehill for it being his fault...it's bound to happen...

I think this quote from that link tells us about the respect they have for Ryan:

McCain responded by saying that someone compensated at Tannehill's level should just get the ball there.

cut block means the defenders on the ground so you can throw it at any height or angle without gumby getting a paw on it...genius :rolleyes2:

if they are asked to mock a cut block there is no need to "just get it there" as mccain tries to insult with...if anything he's the dumb ass for saying it

I am not backing McCain but do you think players on teams that respect the QB do this type of stuff to them? this is the biggest thing about this "controversy", not what was said but the lack of respect for their QB. by all accounts Ryan is a very good guy but he is in a terrible situation right now and it will be incredibly difficult to turn it around in Miami for him.

Details finally emerge about the fact it was not a competitive practice. But the damage is already done. Tannehill gets upset in "practice", makes rude condescending comments, and has to have the coaches tell guys to take it easy. That's the narrative drummed up, sold, and delivered.

If any of that's true then the firing of Philbin & Co. is just a band aid to more serious problems.

As much as I despise the Cheatriots and Tom Brady, I read that Brady use to pay/tip practice squad payers when they intercepted him figuring they helped him see his mistakes. There's something to be said for that type of mentality (even though I still think Brady is a spoiled prima donna who acts like a bitch when he loses).

so basically they weren't doing what they were suppose to and the qb chewed their asses out for it...makes sense to me

bush league stuff from mccain too...mock cut block and you disregard it...bush league

Exactly, It's clear as day that they had a specific assignment that they weren't doing. Qb got pissed off because they're trying to simulate a specific look from the opposing team.
You can't let..anyone get away with crap like this on your team. Especially, players that haven't proven their worth like C.McCain

what the hells mike pouncey doing during all this? blowing on and shooting damn dice off in the lobby corner?

I am not backing McCain but do you think players on teams that respect the QB do this type of stuff to them? this is the biggest thing about this "controversy", not what was said but the lack of respect for their QB. by all accounts Ryan is a very good guy but he is in a terrible situation right now and it will be incredibly difficult to turn it around in Miami for him.

seems like a pretty sizable lack of respect for the coaching staff as well

So the defensive players are not doing their job and the coaches are clueless, and it is somehow Tannehills fault? IMO, he should have pulled a "Longest Yard" throw into McCain's nuts.

Sounds like the compensation crap was from McCain. Honestly one of our crappy linemen should have leveled McCain on the next play. A little combo chop block would shut his ass up.

Another under performing meat head on the team. He should be cut or traded to some ****ty place.

Advocating possible injury to a Dolphins player. Nice.

If any of that's true then the firing of Philbin & Co. is just a band aid to more serious problems.

As much as I despise the Cheatriots and Tom Brady, I read that Brady use to pay/tip practice squad payers when they intercepted him figuring they helped him see his mistakes. There's something to be said for that type of mentality (even though I still think Brady is a spoiled prima donna who acts like a bitch when he loses).

I can guarantee that Brady was not paying practice squad players for intercepting balls in a walk through.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

what the hells mike pouncey doing during all this? blowing on and shooting damn dice off in the lobby corner?

My thoughts exacty. He should have been hopping on one leg because his foot was up McCain's ass.

How many QBs in this league are "respected" if their teams aren't winning? IMO, this is an easy fix. Who the hell is McCain? Cut! Who the hell is Lippett? Cut! As a coaching staff this has nothing to do with Tannehill. It has everything to do with you f$%$%ing up my practice and wasting my time. I don't play that c#$p

im sorry but didnt your qb get punched in the face by a player on the 53 over a couple of hundred dollars?

Advocating possible injury to a Dolphins player. Nice.

You have to "play" to be a "Dolphin's player". I'm guessing he won't be a Dolphin for long with that attitude.

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

How many QBs in this league are "respected" if their teams aren't winning? IMO, this is an easy fix. Who the hell is McCain? Cut! Who the hell is Lippett? Cut! As a coaching staff this has nothing to do with Tannehill. It has everything to do with you f$%$%ing up my practice and wasting my time. I don't play that c#$p

exactly.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

im sorry but didnt your qb get punched in the face by a player on the 53 over a couple of hundred dollars?

And another one caused a mutiny in the locker room because they wanted him on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom