Tannehill allegedly insults Practce squad DBs (Maybe) | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill allegedly insults Practce squad DBs (Maybe)

pouncey is some leader let me tell ya...if the qbs in a spat with the defense that entire oline should have had their foot in peoples asses...no wonder this team plays so damn soft

im sorry but didnt your qb get punched in the face by a player on the 53 over a couple of hundred dollars?

Excellent point, your guys respect Ryan as much as the jets players respect Geno. Thank you for pointing that out.

can I get a star too hoops?:lol:

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

and the post of the day award goes to russianbear

it is comical how unaware you are that the same thing is happening w/. Ryan in the dolphins LR. geno isn't our QB any more(our QB playing stinks too but the players love him), Ryan is your starter and his teammates don't respect him.

Excellent point, your guys respect Ryan as much as the jets players respect Geno. Thank you for pointing that out.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

it is comical how unaware you are that the same thing is happening w/. Ryan in the dolphins LR. geno isn't our QB any more(our QB playing stinks too but the players love him), Ryan is your starter and his teammates don't respect him.

It's also comical how you assume you know what the players are thinking and that the players are "giving up". Yet you assume that everybody loves your QB. Your bias against Miami and certain players on the Dolphins skews your perception. You always think you know what's personally going on in these guys' heads based on media reports and box scores. Truly comical.

You have to "play" to be a "Dolphin's player". I'm guessing he won't be a Dolphin for long with that attitude.

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

exactly.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

And another one caused a mutiny in the locker room because they wanted him on the bench.

Ultimately, this falls on the coaching staff aka management. It's a previlege to play in the NFL and an honor to play for the Miami Dolphins. I don't care how bad the team currently is...go out there and find another job that compensates the way an NFL team does.

Philbin and the FO has failed to bring discipline to these players. In NE a player like Revis is sent home for violating rules..There is no way in hell a player like Chris McCain would dare interrupt my practice time...No freaky way! No one especially on the practice squad should have any kinda clout! Shut your mouth and do your freaking job...

The thought of that infuriates me...

Last edited by a moderator:

getting chippy on the field and talking smack is the same as getting your jaw broken in the locker room?

i don't think so junc

This guy says teammates dont respect him cause he gets after out of line scout team players during a walk thru :bobdole:

when defensiveplayers are treating the QB like that what does it tell you? for a second please try to be objective rather than trying to justify the Ryan love through the years.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

getting chippy on the field and talking smack is the same as getting your jaw broken in the locker room?

i don't think so junc

similar in the fact that the Jets players didn't respect geno and the Miami players don't respect Ryan.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

It's also comical how you assume you know what the players are thinking and that the players are "giving up". Yet you assume that everybody loves your QB. Your bias against Miami and certain players on the Dolphins skews your perception. You always think you know what's personally going on in these guys' heads based on media reports and box scores. Truly comical.

if you are telling me your players gave maximum effort then your players just flat out suck. we didn't even play well and we crushed you.

but that the jest players considered Sanchez a laughing stock didn't bother you? And the majority of fans considered him as even worse?

why don't you guys stick to the topic instead of deflecting. I know geno sucks and I know the guy playing now isn't good.

when defensiveplayers are treating the QB like that what does it tell you? for a second please try to be objective rather than trying to justify the Ryan love through the years.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

similar in the fact that the Jets players didn't respect geno and the Miami players don't respect Ryan.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

if you are telling me your players gave maximum effort then your players just flat out suck. we didn't even play well and we crushed you.

That's like saying a bird is similar to a jet because they both fly. They aren't even close.

This is a story about nothing that somehow managed to get 60 pages on this site and national attention because of the state of the Dolphins. Nothing else. You keep asserting that the Miami players don't respect Ryan as some sort of fact. Your posting in the last few pages of this thread have been a joke. Just because one kid who doesn't even see the field on Sunday chirps a snide remark to Tannehill during a walk thru doesn't mean "the players don't respect Tannehill" it means Chris McCain is a jackass as he's proven time and time again on Twitter.

you sure he had more time? i recall inside pressure about to bust thru the pipes but i will check...i do agree that ball needs to be placed up and outside shoulder though...inside is the one place you dont want it....but let me also see if cameron took an inside stem early and then rerouted outside...cause the qbs gonna read the release and the early stem...and throw it accordingly

the strip sack vs jax he barely even set up before he got hit...i will have to look at the progressions he's not gonna jump to that tight end and skip more vertical progressions...i seem to recall all the early routes in the progression down the field and still developing when he got sacked...either way that's an olay by the left tackle play...

thank you do for doing what most people won't...providing examples to review instead of just making it up as they go
the Odrick sack? Fox didn't even touch him and the guy came in conpletley free. Free blindside hit on the QB.

Instead of worrying about how much the QB makes, McCain needs to worry about working his butt off to get onto the field instead of being a huge disappointment on the team.

You need to slow down junc. No Dolphins players have physically assaulted any other Dolphins players during or after a practice. You can't compare the Jets situation to any other NFL team at this point.

However this may in fact be the tip of an iceberg for the Dolphins and how some Dolphin players see RT17. However it may simply be a few bad apples so to speak. Only time will tell. Personally I don't really care if any of these players like each other or not. I do however care very much that the Dolphins become a disciplined team. I think when Ross finally fired Philbin that was a HUGE step in the right direction.

Love that Tannehill is the one under scrutiny when a guy who got kicked off his college team for conduct detrimental was screwing around during a walk through and the starting QB called him out

i respect junc and always found his opinion interesting in some way, even if the OCD is quite visible, but the comparison between some trash talk and being ko by a teammate (because you - the QB - are that kind of jerk, apparently) is without any merit.

about teammates and their respect for Ryan. honestly, you just don't have any clue. you can't have. you don't have any inside info and yours is just pure speculation, because he is the Dolphins Qb. it is really simple like that. try to be honest with yourself, I think you'll agree (and you should realiza also how weak&whithout any merit your comparison is)

enjoy your week-end you all

Back
Top Bottom