Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage

And the winner for longest run-on sentence goes to....*drum roll
I don't understand why people like you really worry or care about that , If I want to put periods and commas in apostrophes in there I will if I don't feel like it I won't. Maybe you should go notify the grammar police... oh wait you already are one. They should give you a icon or a signature for it.

Holy ****, it's going to be a long season.

I honestly don't realize why Romo is a bad option when Matt Moore is the other lol

If it weren't for Dak Prescott becoming a stud last year and played like a normal rookie, Romo would be the Cowboys starter.

It wasn't long ago the Texans and I'm sure other teams would have traded for him. (Texans were confident in taking a shot on Romo and I doubt their drs are bad lol )

Instead he realized the grass wasn't greener and decided to quit.

Is it the name? He chose to quit instead of playing for the Texans

A Buddy of mine who is supposedly in the know just texted me and said Tannehill is out for the year. ACL tear. Take it for what it's worth.

This is a bummer. You have to think he was only down for 15 seconds, and if they thought it was really bad they would have carted him off.

On a funny note. My friend who is 27, and not 12, said if he is on IR he will not meet me at the hall of fame Saturday, even though he spent $150 on tickets, because he will be done with football.

I honestly don't realize why Romo is a bad option when Matt Moore is the other lol

If it weren't for Dak Prescott becoming a stud last year and played like a normal rookie, Romo would be the Cowboys starter.

It wasn't long ago the Texans and I'm sure other teams would have traded for him. (Texans were confident in taking a shot on Romo and I doubt their drs are bad lol )

Instead he realized the grass wasn't greener and decided to quit.

Is it the name? He chose to quit instead of playing for the Texans

Both the Cowboys and Texans are set with young QBs. Romo would have just been displaced by rookie Watson just like he was by Prescott.

Romo is one solid hit away from grave.

lol it's amazing what deep and twisted thoughts surface when panic sets in:

"I knew Tannehill should have had surgery"
"We should have drafted a mid round QB"
" What about Kaepernick?"
" Foles?"
"Romo?"
"Can We dig up McNair's corpse?"
" Is Mallet on the block?"

I'm waiting on RG3 and Tebow referrals

Why didn't he just get the freakin surgery last year? I know you never want to go under the knife, but WTF.

Back
Top Bottom