Tannehill Kicks Ballage Out Of The Huddle | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Kicks Ballage Out Of The Huddle

I suppose that Marino being at camp and acting as a mentor has nothing to do with Tannehill pulling old Marino antics then? Marino should chill on showing Tannehill how to be a fiery leader until he’s a top 5 all time QB?
Nonsense. The quarterback needs to be the offensive leader, no matter who it is. That's just reality. I think u just don't like 17.

Here's what seems to be lost:

Nobody gives a flying **** if guys on a fan board feel that he's earned the team's respect.

And it really doesn't matter if Ryan Clark feels that Tannehill has earned it, or if Zippy the Wonder Horse feels that he's earned it.

You know who matters? The team. And you know who, to a man, has said that he's the leader and has their respect? The team.

Who know who else matters? Kalen Ballage. And you know who's good with it?

Kalen Ballage.

The continuation and overanalysis of this discussion is really turning into a revelation about those who are dissatisfied with Tannehill. It shows that they're pretty much never going to be satisfied.

"Be a better leader! Be more voca...whoa. WHOA! Not THAT vocal. Not with a rookie! You're only allowed to yell at someone when you've been a five-time All Pro! And even then...only on Thursdays. With at least a three year veteran. And he needs to be wearing a helmet. And have counseling available."

Ryan Clark chiming in about Ryan Tannehill ripping out and embarrassing Kalen Ballage

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=24365400

Ryans POV on the issue.

Ryan Clark sounds like a baby that needs a diaper change because he's full of crap. Brady and Ben have never done it.... LOL. Brady screams at his coaches.

LOL at this even being a story.

It's not binary dude. It has to do with what is earned and what is puffery.

When you quietly take a beating for 4 years and don't complain while pissing blood, you get to say whatever the F you want, to whoever the F you want, whenever the F you want, for whatever reason you EF'ing want.

And despite all that incredibly we had a top 10 offense in 2014. So either Tannehill is the GOAT in disguise or he actually didn't have the worst of everything around him.
So that’s your defense of phailbin? How’d that defense do? Team record?
How many playoff appearances did a philbin team make? Gase is already 100 better head coach. Hell I’d take sparano over philbin (rip)

Ryan Clark must've hit a nerve with all the Tannelovers jumping on him like that. Screw that guy, should've come to Miami instead of knocking out poor Pat White.
It was actually Ike Taylor with the hit on Pat White. No need to let facts get in the way of your agenda over a non story....Some in this fan base just make me shake my head

It was actually Ike Taylor with the hit on Pat White. No need to let facts get in the way of your agenda over a non story....Some in this fan base just make me shake my head
so now you get to decide what we should and shouldn’t discuss on finheaven? It made the “news” and people took exception to it. Too bad there isn’t a place for a fan to post their thoughts on things related to the Miami Dolphins.

It's not binary dude. It has to do with what is earned and what is puffery.

So you do or you don't want him to be a leader?

Obvious signs of a GREAT LEADER!

You complained about him doing a promotion for regenexx and mocked his leadership. Way to stay consistent with your expectations.

so now you get to decide what we should and shouldn’t discuss on finheaven? It made the “news” and people took exception to it. Too bad there isn’t a place for a fan to post their thoughts on things related to the Miami Dolphins.

At what point did he say what should and shouldn't be discussed?

Not at all. Never said that. Its a non story to the HC, and it seems, the players on this team. I find it odd that some take it and run with it to back up a previously held belief. So much important things going on with this team, I personally find this item insignificant , on either side.

The question is -- what is "leadership?"

Chastising a rookie? Embarrassing him in front of the team?

Marino was freak from day ONE. He earned everyone's respect, and therefore attained leadership, first and foremost because of his performance.

Perhaps Ryan has a ways to go still? Once Ryan he starts hitting all his critical 3rd down throws and lights up the scoreboard -- he'll get his due respect.

Until then -- he's gotta earn it. Just like everybody else.

If you had ever functioned in a director or above corporate level capacity, you'd know that your own performance is measured and rewarded or penalized based on the success or failure of the profit center you oversee.

Unlike corporate, where that individual usually has the power to hire and replace his/her "team" based on his/her own standards since they reflect on him/her, the QB, or Tannehill in this case lacks that option but still, as the field CEO will be ultimately evaluated on the basis of teammates he's had no say over hiring, let alone playing. So he damn well has every right to assert himself if he feels these players can potentially cost him his livelihood!!!

After pissing blood for a few years silently as the good teammate, it's actually something he should have done a few years ago!

And who gives a flying **** what some asswipe like Ryan Clark says or thinks considering his own shortcomings as a safety would have been highlighted had he not played alongside the great Troy Polamalu who often covered his under-performing ass and in reality whom he owed much of his paychecks as a player and now what as the anal ist he's become.

You know how you know your QB isn't a leader? When you have 15 threads a season providing evidence on how he's doing leaderish type things. Check out a Bengals forum and see all the cool leaderish type things Dalton does...

Back
Top Bottom