Tannehill Kicks Ballage Out Of The Huddle | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Kicks Ballage Out Of The Huddle

Clark definitely has some kind of bone to pick with the Dolphins and for the life of me I can not figure it out. He completely played Miami years ago in order to leverage more money out of Pittsburgh and has done nothing but trash the organization since then. I wonder if Jeff Ireland did something to him?
maybe Jeff asked him if his mom was a prostitute?

Perfect practice makes perfect. I don't want Tannehill or anyone to go soft on a professional freaking athlete because it's their first time.

There is no space for hand-holdy millennial entitled BS, despite what stupidass ESPN thinks.

No because Marino was a hall of fame all pro and top 5 all time QB that put the team on his back and led them to wins for years.

I suppose that Marino being at camp and acting as a mentor has nothing to do with Tannehill pulling old Marino antics then? Marino should chill on showing Tannehill how to be a fiery leader until he’s a top 5 all time QB?

You think Marino would have had this many fans flipping tables for the way he chewed out his teammates if there was internet like this in the 80s/90s?

I can only hope you're NOT remotely comparing Thill to Dan the Man Marino???

:confused Wha??

Ryan may yet prove to be a legit WINNER @QB but he's got a long way to go to ever be even whispered in the same paragraph as Marino.

Just keein' it real.

IMO.

Clark definitely has some kind of bone to pick with the Dolphins and for the life of me I can not figure it out. He completely played Miami years ago in order to leverage more money out of Pittsburgh and has done nothing but trash the organization since then. I wonder if Jeff Ireland did something to him?

Jeffie tended to talk trash about mothers -- might be something in play there.

Just sayin.

Ryan Clark must've hit a nerve with all the Tannelovers jumping on him like that. Screw that guy, should've come to Miami instead of knocking out poor Pat White.
It's more so he's trashing the dolphins in general after blatantly using us in free agency that year. he's speaking of something he has no room talking about. hell, omar has more credibility on this than him

I can only hope you're NOT remotely comparing Thill to Dan the Man Marino???

:confused Wha??

Ryan may yet prove to be a legit WINNER @QB but he's got a long way to go to ever be even whispered in the same paragraph as Marino.

Just keein' it real.

IMO.

Got it. Tannehill isn’t allowed to be a fiery leader until he’s a consistent winner. But consistent winners tend to be the leaders. This is a chicken/egg scenario you’ve got going on. So this makes sense. Good talk.

Got it. Tannehill isn’t allowed to be a fiery leader until he’s a consistent winner. But consistent winners tend to be the leaders. This is a chicken/egg scenario you’ve got going on. So this makes sense. Good talk.

It's not binary dude. It has to do with what is earned and what is puffery.

Hes mad the Dolphins offered him a fair contract and not a Phillip wheeler deal.

Meanwhile GB QB Rodgers is having to explain himself for calling out his WRs.

Neither topics are newsworthy. One man controls that huddle and expectations are a must.

I'm not a huge fan of Tannehill, but the urgency displayed this far in year 7, is refreshing.

Ryan’s been the starting QB for what, 5 years? That hasn’t earned him the right to be the leader for you?

The question is -- what is "leadership?"

Chastising a rookie? Embarrassing him in front of the team?

Marino was freak from day ONE. He earned everyone's respect, and therefore attained leadership, first and foremost because of his performance.

Perhaps Ryan has a ways to go still? Once Ryan he starts hitting all his critical 3rd down throws and lights up the scoreboard -- he'll get his due respect.

Until then -- he's gotta earn it. Just like everybody else.

This along with the defensive players being aggressive hitting the offensive players today does not make me feel happier about the culture being cultivated here.

I hope these are just meaningless camp headlines. The truth is that any champion has to overcome adveristy and it comes in many ways.

Maybe Tannehill is hungrier than ever to prove that he can play very good football ball, and in my opinion at this level passion along with athleticism is a deadly combo.

The question is -- what is "leadership?"

Chastising a rookie? Embarrassing him in front of the team?

Marino was freak from day ONE. He earned everyone's respect, and therefore attained leadership, first and foremost because of his performance.

Perhaps Ryan has a ways to go still? Once Ryan he starts hitting all his critical 3rd down throws and lights up the scoreboard -- he'll get his due respect.

Until then -- he's gotta earn it. Just like everybody else.
Who are you to say if he does or doesn’t have the respect of his team mates?

Back
Top Bottom