Tannehill Kicks Ballage Out Of The Huddle | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Kicks Ballage Out Of The Huddle

You better believe all the chowderheads are singing his praises for “striving for perfection” and “holding his teammates accountable”.

My all time favorite TB12 moment (other than the 1st Giants SB) was this random regular season game when he ran up to a referee after the game and screamed in his face after a questionable call, "WHAT THE F*** WAS THAT!" right before the camera quickly turned away.

That's the real TB12, a hyper competitive a****** who will chew the f*** out of anyone costing him a victory.

Part of that comes with being great, Marino and MJ weren't the nicest guys either, but people in the media are too afraid to be real about TB's "leadership" style.

He's basically Marino with less arm talent and more brains, and possibly less coke lol.

This has been posted already and certainly doesn't need is own thread.

lol at Ballage getting embarrassed. He got schooled by his offensive leader.

Yeah, Tannehill finally grew some balls and probably did the right thing but, it's year 6, or 7 depending how you're counting.

The guy just went through 2 years of contemplating the end of his football career. If he comes back a bit intolerate of BS, i don't blame him, or rather I welcome it.(helps that im not the one in the huddle forgetting plays)

Does anybody really care what Crying Clark has to say. Even when he played his teammates didn’t give a crap what he said. I think the last time I saw him he was throwing up all over field

Ryan Clark must've hit a nerve with all the Tannelovers jumping on him like that. Screw that guy, should've come to Miami instead of knocking out poor Pat White.

Ryan Clark must've hit a nerve with all the Tannelovers jumping on him like that. Screw that guy, should've come to Miami instead of knocking out poor Pat White.
And Tannehill hit a nerve with you Tanny haters.

Gotta love him just for that. Well done Tannehill.

maybe Ryan Clark can start a #metoo for rookie players being cussed out by their veteran leaders.

Truly such a horrible thing should not exist in the world of grown up men football players. perhaps Clark should send flower.

This "respect" thing is justa joke. You earn respect by doing your job, Mr. Clark,

I'll bet Ballange understands that even if the crew at ESPN never has.

maybe Ryan Clark can start a #metoo for rookie players being cussed out by their veteran leaders.

Truly such a horrible thing should not exist in the world of grown up men football players. perhaps Clark should send flower.s

This "respect" thing is justa joke. You earn respect by doing your job, Mr. Clark,

I'll bet Ballage understands thst even if the crew at ESPN never has.

So if Tannehill leaves someone out to dry on a route can they kick him out of the huddle?
Somebody will talk to him you better believe that. This is Tannehills huddle though, he needs to be the leader. Aaron Rodgers does this all the time

I wish I could chew Tannehill out for being a nobody QB leading a nobody team. Can't wait till this guy is out of the huddle and in a living room watching games on TV.

Somebody will talk to him you better believe that. This is Tannehills huddle though, he needs to be the leader. Aaron Rodgers does this all the time

You think Marino would have had this many fans flipping tables for the way he chewed out his teammates if there was internet like this in the 80s/90s?

Back
Top Bottom