Tannehill Kicks Ballage Out Of The Huddle | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Kicks Ballage Out Of The Huddle

Folks get back on topic. This isn't about how you were raised or would raise your children. Any reply of that nature from here on will be a thread ban

What is also interesting is not only did he get kicked out of the huddle by Tannehill but it appears that he was kicked off the field by Gase

He never did that to one of those O-Line turnstiles that got him crushed. Never to lazy *** Julius Thomas, or DVP and his "minor injury" facade. Never did it to Jarvis Landry for turning a + play into a loss of down or negative play. But he jumps all over a poor rookie who was one of the bright spots in the preseason and is just learning how to play in the NFL. Good job Qb1. pffffftt
You guys crack me up. Been crying for years about Tannehill not being vocal enough, "Marino did it all the time" bla bla bla and now it's the poor rookie? LOL. Just shows your anti Tannehill agenda.

tannehill is such a bully, ballage is going to carry this mental abuse with him for the rest of his life...he should tweet about it and become the face of the anti-bullying movement...he could kneel for the injustice of all the kids out there who are mentally abused because their parents yelled at them, they told them to eat their veggies or go to bed hungry, all those kids who got their mouth washed out with soap for dropping an f-bomb...tannehill will then be forced to issue a public apology and you will be able to sleep well at night
#Bullyhill

I have a feeling this is overblown. As usual.
Word.

If #QBWinz is a myth then why does it matter if he yells at rookies or is a leader?
If this is a Dolphins fan forum why are you still here?

Lmao this is such a non story yet people have run with it to places that don’t even make sense.

And then we will wonder why public training camp sessions become fewer and fewer each year.

I still say the fact that this story has blown up through even the national media is a reflection of just what most people think of Ryan Tannehill in general. They feel he is Incapable, lacks leadership, unchallenged and injury prone.

Yes, he absolutely needs to continue where he left off in 2016 and yes maybe he will never have that ultimate success . . . .but goodness let’s not make **** up about him or trash him like he hasn’t been a more than capable starting QB in this league and hasn’t flashed top 10 capabilities.

It’s ok to want competition (literally the only thing Miami hasn’t done proper at QB since they drafted Ryan is attempt to develop a legitimate backup in the system) at that spot and still root for Ryan to have success and feel like he will have success.

I raised my eyebrows at this, and then saw who posted it.

Tannehill could QB this team to a Super Bowl win, and you would say, "It took too long, and the Dolphins didn't win by enough."

Gimme a break.

Just one Super Bowl? Pfffttt....

Because potatoes on the airfield result in blue jackwagons.

Hey, ask a completely nonsensical question....

I've tried to explain that just because it is not all about the QB doesn't mean it is not at all about the QB and it just doesn't stick......

Folks get back on topic. This isn't about how you were raised or would raise your children. Any reply of that nature from here on will be a thread ban

sheeesh I had to unquote like 3 things I had in my multi quote que :-D

and heck with being main page espn. my default home page (because ive never changed it) on work computer is msn.com ITS FRONT FRIGGIN PAGE OF MSN.COM! really Tannehill throws the 3rd string rookie wr out of the huddle and that's right their with the grieving orca carrying her undead calf for 17 days.....what a coincidence! its a sign! maybe that's why its front page, they typed in 17 and RT and the grieving orca both came up, hmmm.

and any smart player would learn from this....no practice = less to no play = no promotion up the depth chart = no "bags" (as the kids call them)

The 30-year old quarterback immediately spun around after the would-be sack and fumed at Ballage to get out of the huddle and off of the field. Tannehill was so upset that his words could be heard all the way up in the stands where us spectators were watching with surprised interest. Over his six seasons in Miami, Tannehill has never been known as a “vocal” leader, and that was not his only outspoken moment in practice on Sunday. He was constantly barking instructions or encouragement to teammates. Another rookie got a taste of Tannehill’s medicine when tight end Mike Gesicki was slower than Tannehill deemed appropriate in getting to the huddle.

https://www.thephinsider.com/2018/8...ill-throws-rookie-out-of-huddle-kalen-ballage

The 30-year old quarterback immediately spun around after the would-be sack and fumed at Ballage to get out of the huddle and off of the field. Tannehill was so upset that his words could be heard all the way up in the stands where us spectators were watching with surprised interest. Over his six seasons in Miami, Tannehill has never been known as a “vocal” leader, and that was not his only outspoken moment in practice on Sunday. He was constantly barking instructions or encouragement to teammates. Another rookie got a taste of Tannehill’s medicine when tight end Mike Gesicki was slower than Tannehill deemed appropriate in getting to the huddle.

https://www.thephinsider.com/2018/8...ill-throws-rookie-out-of-huddle-kalen-ballage
Sounds like Ryan realizes that his career is at a crossroads, and has more of a sense of urgency. Also, Gase is probably the first coach that has his back.

Sounds like Ryan realizes that his career is at a crossroads, and has more of a sense of urgency. Also, Gase is probably the first coach that has his back.

It's possible Joe Philbin went into his Miami tenure thinking everyone was as cold as Aaron Rodgers can appear to be. RT's happy go lucky personality wasn't the right fit for Joe, especially considering the personal loss he was dealing with.

It's a testament to RT that he weathered that era and came out of it with a coach he deserves to have.

It's certainly time for him to find a new gear and close the gap on some of those elite teams. He has all the physical tools we could hope for. Just a matter of it being his time.

If it feels different for him it's because it is. It's now or never.

It's possible Joe Philbin went into his Miami tenure thinking everyone was as cold as Aaron Rodgers can appear to be. RT's happy go lucky personality wasn't the right fit for Joe, especially considering the personal loss he was dealing with.

It's a testament to RT that he weathered that era and came out of it with a coach he deserves to have.

It's certainly time for him to find a new gear and close the gap on some of those elite teams. He has all the physical tools we could hope for. Just a matter of it being his time.
I think you give Philbum too much credit. He was not a good coach, and too rigid to change.

When ppl bash RT, I don't think they consider the fact that his first few years he had incompetent coaches, different OCs every year or two, and crepe paper O lines. Hard to succeed under those circumstances.

I think you give Philbum too much credit. He was not a good coach, and too rigid to change.

When ppl bash RT, I don't think they consider the fact that his first few years he had incompetent coaches, different OCs every year or two, and crepe paper O lines. Hard to succeed under those circumstances.

Definitely agree. Philbin was completely under qualified and in over his head.

It's possible Joe Philbin went into his Miami tenure thinking everyone was as cold as Aaron Rodgers can appear to be.

In 2013, when the Dolphins had the Bullygate scandal and the OL went into the dumpster, Tannehill suggested that the team should run more play action, have backs and ends try to help out and chip rushers more, and move the pocket. You know, things that all Dolphins fans, including on this forum, thought were obvious and should be done.

Joe Philbin told him to STFU

The Dolphins have been a very dysfunctional organization for years. It will take a couple of seasons of success and more quality off-season moves to really escape that.

Back
Top Bottom