Tannehill Practice Reps 11/7 | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Practice Reps 11/7

I want to see Tanne try a push up before before he goes back in.(not sure if i'm kidding)

Well, you got your wish and it's not going to be better for 3 years minimum.

What's "not" going to be better???

And I don't remember stating my "wish."

Tho my basic wish is for Ross to get lost and Marino to put together a buying group.

After that -- maybe the franchise loses its joke veneer.

Maybe we are overreacting and they are being extremely overly cautious.

Either way, would Gase take the hot seat with a QB that seems can no longer stay healthy and, if he even gets healthy, might break again if the wind changes direction?

But this is Miami we're talking about here. Luck is RT will come back better than ever, lead us to the playoffs and we'll see another 3 years of him without drafting/developing a QB.

Regardless of whether he's back this year or next, it's time to look to the future and Tannehill is simply no longer a part of that future.

Age, wear and tear, production, contract all now outweigh his talent.

Maybe we are overreacting and they are being extremely overly cautious.

Either way, would Gase take the hot seat with a QB that seems can no longer stay healthy and, if he even gets healthy, might break again if the wind changes direction?

But this is Miami we're talking about here. Luck is RT will come back better than ever, lead us to the playoffs and we'll see another 3 years of him without drafting/developing a QB.

Regardless of whether he's back this year or next, it's time to look to the future and Tannehill is simply no longer a part of that future.

Age, wear and tear, production, contract all now outweigh his talent.

Too obvious for a lot of cult fans...

Well, you got your wish and it's not going to be better for 3 years minimum.

Well...that's still better than sucking with him for 5 more years and THEN having 3 more years minimum on top of that to wait/hope to get better.

I saw him driving down Federal Hwy in Ftl holding his phone up filming himself driving yesterday. Arm looked fine.

Like his throws, did he continually miss his off ramps and drive into oncoming traffic??

matt moore got us into the playoffs in 2016, tanny went o-2 when he had his chance previously
elephant in the room, i have doubts that he beats Buffalo in OT that year, he always chokes in the clutch

after watching his interview he's in the beginning stages of rehab and throwing protocol, unless he's an android its 3-6 month process. dude is done and if he tries to come back its gonna be popgun velocity

Our mike lb play isn’t consistent enough to ever feel good about our defense
What linebacker play? With the exception of Kiko and one play by Baker, you would hardly know we had ANY linebackers on this team. Last I heard our secondary is making all the tackles on this defense. No wonder Jones pulled himself, he’s probably tired of being the team’s primary tackler.

What linebacker play? With the exception of Kiko and one play by Baker, you would hardly know we had ANY linebackers on this team. Last I heard our secondary is making all the tackles on this defense. No wonder Jones pulled himself, he’s probably tired of being the team’s primary tackler.

With the money he is making if we asked him to be the Gunner on special teams he needs to get his ass on the field.

This entitlement **** is for the birds

Ha. Don’t know if this is sarcastic or not
It’s actually true I did see him doing that, the arm looked fine thing just sounded funny to say to me. He comes to the restaurant that I work at sometimes and I’ve seen him cruising around the bay view area in a white Aston Martin a few times.

Back
Top Bottom